Mayweather-Cotto Face Off Tonight

lildragonof -  In Phone Post

Worst 2k post ever lol.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/sqijirZVAxs", "postVideo-38796060-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38796060");  

Barry_BondsMVP -
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/sqijirZVAxs", "postVideo-38796060-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38796060");  
Gracias Phone Post

kostello -
irishrottie - 

Do you even know what weight class this fight is at?

Does it matter?

Floyd picks these guys based on the hype people put behind them. He was at the Victor Ortiz fight and saw how unpolished he was, sign that fight. He saw how bad Mosely looked in his last fights even against Mayorga, sign that fight. Marquez couldn't hurt Floyd if Floyd gave him a few free shots, sign that fight.

Now, Miguel Slowtto wan't a rip off pay day... Floyd gets PPV money and a new Bugatti and the BBQ is at Floyd's house the next day.

Here's how it goes... Floyd stomped Moseley who stomped Margarito who stomped Cotto... so Floyd fights Cotto...

Cotto wasn't too convincing in the Margarito rematch "I'll go after the eye..." so Cotto wins.

Cotto didn't even look good against Yuri Foreman... had to cheat against Zab Judah... we know how Floyd outclassed Zab.

Cotto isn't on Floyd's level.

Are you retarded? Floyd fought Victor coming off the biggest win of his career.

He fought Mosley after Shane steamrolled Margarito. Pacman turned down Shane at that time even though Shane was offering to come down to 142 to fight him.

Cotto I guess you could say is the weakest looking of the three off his most recent performance. But as others have pointed out Floyd is moving up to fight him.

Give him some credit. Phone Post

np Shaq...

Btw I loved that face off. Two of my favorite guys in the sport and they can't help but aknowledged and respect eachother. Love it. Phone Post

For later Phone Post

PrettyBoy -  Btw I loved that face off. Two of my favorite guys in the sport and they can't help but aknowledged and respect eachother. Love it. Phone Post

Miguel's facial expression when he was interrupted was classic...but he tried to play it off by asking Floyd if Ohio St leads by four you win right lol

iam2ninjafoya - Marty aka barrybondsmvp is the future of mma reporting.

lol, thanks for the plug brother...i'll be waiting for the first interview when you make it to the UFC