Mayweather-Cotto Face Off Tonight

I'll post the video on here when it comes available 

HBO's "Face Off with Max Kellerman: Mayweather-Cotto" will debut at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT on Tuesday evening.The fight preview show will match WBC welterweight titleholder Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBA junior middleweight beltholder Miguel Cotto, who will meet on May 5 on HBO Pay Per View from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.Mayweather (42-0, 26 knockouts) is pursuing his eighth title belt over five weight divisions against Cotto (37-2, 30 KOs), and they will be face-to-face during the interview with Kellerman.The show will air during multiple times that are listed below, and also be available on the HBO On Demand, HBO GO and at www.hbo.com/boxing as well as various other new media platforms which distribute the series.Other HBO air times for Face Off with Max Kellerman: Mayweather-Cotto:Apr. 3- 8:45 p.m.April 4- 5:00 p.m.April 9- 7:45 p.m.April 15- 7:00 a.m.April 15- 5:00 p.m.April 16- 11:15 p.m.April 17- 7:45 a.m.April 19- 9:45 p.m.April 24- 2:40 a.m.May 3- 12:30 a.m.HBO 2 air times:Apr. 6- 11:45 p.m.April 11- 8:45 p.m.April 17- 1:50 a.m.

Hopefully they accidentally booked the wrong guest and someone that people really want to see Mayweather fight will be brought in...

lol, but cool of you to post the info for this very good show

Elias Cepeda -  Hopefully they accidentally booked the wrong guest and someone that people really want to see Mayweather fight will be brought in...

lol, but cool of you to post the info for this very good show<br type="_moz" />

eh....this is a sick fight and cotto was considered the man to beat mayweather for a long time.

cool story Elias

Cotto will get beat worse that Marquez, Ortiz and Mosley combined.

He's so slow that there's no way he even hits Mayweather except on the shoulders as Floyd smiles and laughs.

Floyd will stay in the center of the ring and probably make a few cell phone calls during the fight.

Cotto made it back to the money, no pun. Good for him.

kostello - Cotto will get beat worse that Marquez, Ortiz and Mosley combined.

He's so slow that there's no way he even hits Mayweather except on the shoulders as Floyd smiles and laughs.

Floyd will stay in the center of the ring and probably make a few cell phone calls during the fight.

Cotto made it back to the money, no pun. Good for him.

Do you even know what weight class this fight is at?

iam2ninjafoya - 
Barry_BondsMVP -  cool story Elias
Hahahahaha real talk Phone Post

lol, I mean if Cotto is such a non worthy opponent, why was Arum doing everything possible to secure a rematch with Pacquiao lol?

Elias Cepeda -  Hopefully they accidentally booked the wrong guest and someone that people really want to see Mayweather fight will be brought in...

lol, but cool of you to post the info for this very good show

strongly disagree, after pac, this was the second best fight. cotto brings, skills, power and looked great last time out. this wont be a walk in the park for floyd

No need to watch even if I knew floyd would lose i wouldn't put money in his pocket watching his dumb moronic ass fight. Great boxer, terrible human being.

No need to watch even if I knew floyd would lose i wouldn't put money in his pocket watching his dumb moronic ass fight. Great boxer, terrible human being.

Barry_BondsMVP - 
iam2ninjafoya - 

lol, I mean if Cotto is such a non worthy opponent, why was Arum doing everything possible to secure a rematch with Pacquiao lol?

but only with conditions. cotto knew cutting the extra weight he would be ineffective like last time. props to floyd for not making the guy cut to welter or 145 but letting the guy come in at the full 154

irishrottie - 

Does it matter?

Floyd picks these guys based on the hype people put behind them. He was at the Victor Ortiz fight and saw how unpolished he was, sign that fight. He saw how bad Mosely looked in his last fights even against Mayorga, sign that fight. Marquez couldn't hurt Floyd if Floyd gave him a few free shots, sign that fight.

Now, Miguel Slowtto wan't a rip off pay day... Floyd gets PPV money and a new Bugatti and the BBQ is at Floyd's house the next day.

Here's how it goes... Floyd stomped Moseley who stomped Margarito who stomped Cotto... so Floyd fights Cotto...

Cotto wasn't too convincing in the Margarito rematch "I'll go after the eye..." so Cotto wins.

Cotto didn't even look good against Yuri Foreman... had to cheat against Zab Judah... we know how Floyd outclassed Zab.

Cotto isn't on Floyd's level.

pharochuck - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
iam2ninjafoya - 

but only with conditions. cotto knew cutting the extra weight he would be ineffective like last time. props to floyd for not making the guy cut to welter or 145 but letting the guy come in at the full 154

yes sir...Arum is scum

kostello - 
irishrottie - 

Does it matter?

Floyd picks these guys based on the hype people put behind them. He was at the Victor Ortiz fight and saw how unpolished he was, sign that fight. He saw how bad Mosely looked in his last fights even against Mayorga, sign that fight. Marquez couldn't hurt Floyd if Floyd gave him a few free shots, sign that fight.

Now, Miguel Slowtto wan't a rip off pay day... Floyd gets PPV money and a new Bugatti and the BBQ is at Floyd's house the next day.

Here's how it goes... Floyd stomped Moseley who stomped Margarito who stomped Cotto... so Floyd fights Cotto...

Cotto wasn't too convincing in the Margarito rematch "I'll go after the eye..." so Cotto wins.

Cotto didn't even look good against Yuri Foreman... had to cheat against Zab Judah... we know how Floyd outclassed Zab.

the funny thing about Cotto and Mosley...Arum wanted no part of FMJ at 140...and Mosley wanted nothing to do with Floyd at 135, pretty weird huh???

I'm not a fighter but those little weight increments must mean alot.

yes...when you're already struggling to make WW, and you have very little body fat, that one pound can hurt..

kostello - 
irishrottie - 

Does it matter?

lol at this. grab a tissue and wipe the shit off your mouth.

Barry_BondsMVP -  cool story Elias

Haha! Fair enough. But it's been years now since only fight has mattered for Floyd. Cotto is one of my favorite fighters and I'm ecstatic that he has this opportunity. But this isn't the fight fans want to see 

Elias, it's the next best option for Floyd...there's only two guys really, the hardcore fans want to see...Pacquiao or Martinez...

so he had to settle with option C for now...but moving up to JMW, seems like fighting Martinez is very possible now.

In Phone Post