Mayweather RIZIN tonight one of the worst values in MMA PPV history

The Floyd four fight card is $30 and then its $15 more to watch the Horiguchi headlined card. I’m a big fan of Horiguchi’s career and these to shows combined for $45 is just terrible.

I’m just having trouble wrapping my mind around who would be motivated to spend money on this show and what exactly are they going to enjoy about it?

I’ve seen all the best shows of PRIDE, K1, DREAM etc… and this just looks so terrible in comparison.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Mikuru Asakura - boxing

Kouzi vs. Jizzy Mack - boxing

Nadaka Yoshinari vs. Bandasak So Trakunpet - kickboxing (elbows allowed)

Kota Miura vs. Bunchuai Phonsungnoen - special MMA rules

After an intermission, the card moves to Rizin 38 a seven-fight card under Rizin MMA rules that begins at 2 a.m. ET on FITE TV pay-per-view.

The full Rizin 38 fight card is as follows:

Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Kintaro

Seika Izawa vs Anastasia Svetkivska

Si Woo Park vs Ayaka Hamasaki

Hiromasa Ougikubo vs. Kim Soo Chul

Kyohei Hagiwara vs. Chihiro Suzuki

Juri Ohara vs. Luis Gustavo

Shibisai Shoma vs. Callyu Gibrainn

1 Like

Nadaka Yoshinari is a tremendous talent,love watching him fight.

1 Like

I’d argue that Floyd is a once in a generation talent and his exhibitions are not boring at all. They always end in a finish and he’s clearly not the same guy he was in his prime so he gets hit once in a while and he’s not in top shape.

3 Likes

I’m extremely ashamed to admit that I paid for this when it happened. I think it was $30 on PPV

7 Likes

Still better than any UFC card lately lol

2 Likes

What time does the Floyd fight start tonight?

I’m assuming 8pst when that portion of the card starts

Starting right now. They’re announcing people now. Not sure who they are but they’re basically announcing everyone in the first row. Crowd looks very masked up.

It’s just starting?

No fights yet. English announcers talked for a few seconds, now they’re showing kid pics of Mayweather.

1 Like

Looks like Mayweather fights in 2 hours

————————-
The fight card is broken into two different parts and airs on FITE TV pay-per-view. This post will help explain which fights are airing where and at which times.

The event kicks off with Super Rizin 38 featuring a three-bout card headlined by the Mayweather vs. Asakura exhibition that begins at 11 p.m. ET on FITE TV pay-per-view. The Mayweather vs. Asakura ring walks are expected to take place around 1 a.m. ET.

The Super Rizin fight card is as follows:

Floyd Mayweather vs. Mikuru Asakura - boxing

Kouzi vs. Jizzy Mack - boxing

Nadaka Yoshinari vs. Bandasak So Trakunpet - kickboxing (elbows allowed)

Kota Miura vs. Bunchuai Phonsungnoen - special MMA rules

After an intermission, the card moves to Rizin 38 a seven-fight card under Rizin MMA rules that begins at 2 a.m. ET on FITE TV pay-per-view.

The full Rizin 38 fight card is as follows:

Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Kintaro

Seika Izawa vs Anastasia Svetkivska

Si Woo Park vs Ayaka Hamasaki

Hiromasa Ougikubo vs. Kim Soo Chul

Kyohei Hagiwara vs. Chihiro Suzuki

Juri Ohara vs. Luis Gustavo

Shibisai Shoma vs. Callyu Gibrainn

The Japanese have always put together the best hype videos

1 Like

Lol is that suppose to be Floyd in the car?

Gives me the late night Dream and Pride feels

Lenne the :goat:

2 Likes

Means Phonsungoen has never fought in MMA

1 Like

Yea he was out of his element

He was but homeboy wanted no part of the Thais standup after he got cracked by that counter right

1 Like

It lasted as long as you and me in bed. Less than 2 mins

1 Like