Mayweather’s Bodyguard Shoves Opponent

Weak as fuck…what a fag

Calling Mayweather’s first bout against Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve 2018 was RIZIN English play-by-play commentator, Joe Ferraro, who found himself in disbelief by the match’s end. Prepared to witness greatness once again, “Showdown” sees a likely different match playing out.

“The Asakura fight with Floyd, that’s a different dynamic,” Ferraro told MMA Mania on BROADENED HORIZIN. “It’s a different setup. In my opinion, I think Mikuru is going to be far more patient. He’ll try and see what he can do, if he can someway, somehow, figure out the 50-0 world champ or legend of boxing. Where’s the weakness? It can be found and anyone’s got a shot. I think either one of the Asakura brothers can figure anybody out.

“[With them] you just never know, these are killers,” he continued. “These two brothers are killers. They’re from the streets, they’ve honed their skills. As long as he just doesn’t get trapped in the moment of, ‘Oh my god, I’m fighting Mayweather,’ as opposed to, ‘Yes, I’m fighting Mayweather, let’s do this,’ you know what, he can pull it off, man. You just never ever know. Floyd might be 50-0, but that 0’s gotta go.”

Love the WWE stuff

Japanese dude shoulda dropped that douchenozzle

2 Likes

Dude shouldve smacked the bodyguard. Who does he think he is

4 Likes

Too bad that wasn’t McGregor. Connor would of gotten slept

Conor survived “Voltron” bro

4 Likes

Voltron would of smoked his ass like a blunt

3 Likes

Is this like wwe

1 Like

Exhibition bouts are getting a little tired, but whatever. Maybe some guy goes against script one day.

2 Likes

The bodyguard has down syndrome or sth. He does look the part

1 Like

Yikes. Interesting.