Mayweather Signed the Contract.... It's Official

My body is ready

Sky Sports News in the UK saying it's done.

If only it could have happened 4 years ago before Manny lost like 6 steps.

disbeliever -
orcus - If only it could have happened 4 years ago before Manny lost like 6 steps.
True. He waited until manny lost a step to finally agree Phone Post 3.0
Take it easy on Floyd. It took him 4 years to read the damn thing Phone Post 3.0

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhe0f3Y4RKSh26t8M1 Phone Post 3.0

Money May, love it. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I think Floyd's plan of waiting for Manny to get old has backfired. Manny has aged better.

Manny dominated Bradley,Algieri,and Rios.

Floyd had a lot of trouble with an average fighter in Maidana.

I think Manny wins.

Chaelismyhero - I think Floyd's plan of waiting for Manny to get old has backfired. Manny has aged better.

I think Manny wins.
Would u put money on it Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - I think Floyd's plan of waiting for Manny to get old has backfired. Manny has aged better.

I think Manny wins.

Chaelismyhero - I think Floyd's plan of waiting for Manny to get old has backfired. Manny has aged better.

I think Manny wins.

I dunno, I like Manny as well but he got slept horrificly only 4 fights ago, having said that it was 3 years ago. I would love Manny to spank money, I dont think he hits him though.

Cheapest tickets  that I see right now are $3642 heh

stabmasterarson - 

I think Manny wins.

I dunno, I like Manny as well but he got slept horrificly only 4 fights ago, having said that it was 3 years ago. I would love Manny to spank money, I dont think he hits him though.

Maidana was able to hit Floyd. I think Manny can too. He has to be reckless and wild to win. He wont out box Floyd.

I'm going.

buddie - I'm going.
Nice.
What chances do you honestly give Manny?
I just don't see this not ending the same as all of Mayweathers fights. Phone Post 3.0

I think a fighter of Manny Pacquiao's caliber always has a shot. I also think there is a reason Floyd avoided him for as long as he did. Floyd is the favorite for sure and I always thought he'd win, but you can't count Manny out.

buddie - I'm going.

I am so fucking jealous.

I think the fight still matters