Mayweather tries on Maidana's gloves: HELL NO!!!!

CLINT NJHC - Those were some empty ass fucking gloves holy shit. Floyd actually came across pretty cool there imo.
This. Before he even pushed his hand into them. He could just squeeze then with his fingers! Lol there no fucking way that would be fair. Phone Post 3.0

"It's not the weight, it's the redisciss. .  rediscripsion . . . retistribution (awww, fuk it) . . . There's no padding.

LOL.

lol Phone Post 3.0

LOL at FLoyd. "Fuk no, hell no." With that little girl right there.

How I long for the days of 15 rounds and 8 ounce gloves. Phone Post 3.0

Gomrad - Jake Shields does not approve of that redist, redistrsata, redi, redistribution... Phone Post 3.0
Lol! He was trying so hard to say that! Phone Post 3.0

RoysBellyRollzz - Redist...redi...redistri...re...distribution ... Phone Post 3.0
LOL! Phone Post 3.0

were the gloves already approved?

4later Phone Post 3.0

House Boru - and now the fights off theyre saying lol

Source? That would be nuts if true.

There's too much money on the line for Mayweather's opponent not to give in Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

House Boru -
Happiness Bunny - 
House Boru - and now the fights off theyre saying lol

Source? That would be nuts if true.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16904.html

someone embed that link to the pic i posted. its pretty crazy
I can't imbed a pic but those gloves look crazy fucked up! I've competed in Thai n k1 fights for a long time now n I've owned a shit load of different gloves....n no matter how old or broken in they are the leather will never look baggy (I guess u could say)! Those gloves look like some of the padding has been removed for sure!

Even in the video when they pick em up they look looses then even bag gloves would! Phone Post 3.0

Your an idiot if u believe the fight is actually in danger. Floyd won't give up $32 million guaranteed over a pair of gloves. They're playing hardball Phone Post 3.0

Can Garcia's team get fined for even trying to pass those gloves off to meet the requirements? They looked like bag mitts lol!

And for him to turn around and say to Floyd "why don't you use the same gloves as us" was ridiculous.

I can't believe Garcia tried to pull that amateur shit at the biggest fight of his career. I usually like Robert Garcia but he's done some pretty dumb shit before on the big stage.

I hope he didn't just fuck up this fight cos if I was Floyd I wouldn't want to fight him on principle. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny D - How I long for the days of 15 rounds and 8 ounce gloves. Phone Post 3.0
Jack Dempsey would destroy both these fools on the same night. Phone Post 3.0

The one pair had horse hair which is what was commonly used in the old days of boxing. Horse hair padding moves around a lot and by the time their broken in it's pretty much bare knuckle in a glove Phone Post 3.0

AliBomaye - The one pair had horse hair which is what was commonly used in the old days of boxing. Horse hair padding moves around a lot and by the time their broken in it's pretty much bare knuckle in a glove Phone Post 3.0
Horse Hair Padding in a Boxing glove STILL wouldn't make the glove look deflated, old, wrinkled and like a old titty.

Those gloves looked like they have been tampered with. There is NO WAY a brand NEW pair of boxing gloves with traditional padding or horse hair "punchers" padding, would look like that, new and fresh out of the bag. Phone Post 3.0

Komal, the commission approved the red gloves, not the original.

komal - Didn't the commission approve of them? Garcia even said Floyd can wear the same gloves. Floyd making excuses once again Phone Post 3.0

From what I gather they approved a different pair not the main ones they were arguing about in the video. And Garcia was being misleading as hell with that comment. He meant the same brand of gloves maybe even the same model, but not the same "worn in" pair.

He even said Cotto used the "same gloves" and Floyd's guy said he actually felt these not like Cotto's.