Mayweather tries on Maidana's gloves: HELL NO!!!!

Congrats to FightHype for covering that!

http://youtu.be/RzgN310On6k

Ellerbie saying as of now there is no fight unless NSAC changes something! We all knw it will go ahead but still interesting to c what comes of it Phone Post 3.0

Here is the truth. The blue ones with the argentinian flag are customs, therefore not approved by the commission. The red model shown here:
here:http://www.shopeverlast.com/mx-professional-fight-gloves.html

Are the same exact model as the blue ones, except they are approved by the commision as they are the generic model. They are being approved by the commision, yet Floyd and his team is still refusing. Here's the truth I made mention of earlier: Floyd is aware that there is a real possibility he will get knocked on his ass tomorrow. He is concerned with this fight, and is looking for a way out. The Mayweather team is cowardly. He wants to always come in with an advantage. Against Marquez he came in heavy. When has Floyd ever missed weight? That was intentional. Also, in this scenario he wants to limit how hard contact will be felt. That is not on him to decide. Maidana's gloves are approved. Mayweather will continue to avoid a dreaded L by any means necessary. Pac never had a chance to step in the ring with this coward. Reason why he has been avoided is because he is a serious threat. More so than these gloves. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Here is the truth. The blue ones with the argentinian flag are customs, therefore not approved by the commission. The red model shown here:

Are the same exact model as the blue ones, except they are approved by the commision as they are the generic model. They are being approved by the commision, yet Floyd and his team is still refusing. Here's the truth I made mention of earlier: Floyd is aware that there is a real possibility he will get knocked on his ass tomorrow. He is concerned with this fight, and is looking for a way out. The Mayweather team is cowardly. He wants to always come in with an advantage. Against Marquez he came in heavy. When has Floyd ever missed weight? That was intentional. Also, in this scenario he wants to limit how hard contact will be felt. That is not on him to decide. Maidana's gloves are approved. Mayweather will continue to avoid a dreaded L by any means necessary. Pac never had a chance to step in the ring with this coward. Reason why he has been avoided is because he is a serious threat. More so than these gloves. Phone Post 3.0

you're trolling right? crazy stuff if true

Knockout, look at the comparisons of the gloves, and try to tell me with a straight face those gloves weren't tampered wit lol.

Man those Argentina gloves look like someone won em from a claw machine. Im with floyd, and I dont say that often. Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 -
KnockoutThoughts - Here is the truth. The blue ones with the argentinian flag are customs, therefore not approved by the commission. The red model shown here:

No it's the truth. Exact same model of gloves. Just one has been customized with a flag, therefore that particular set has not been individually approved. The stock version of the same glove is approved. Why is it an issue for Floyd if Maidana wears the stock red ones? Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP - Knockout, look at the comparisons of the gloves, and try to tell me with a straight face those gloves weren't tampered wit lol.
Barry I agree the blue ones look worn out, but how can Floyd deny Maidana the use of the stock red model which is on the approved list? Phone Post 3.0

Re-distr
Re-disss

Anyway, Garcia saying Floyd can use them too is a last minute dick move. Floyd holds the cards and he tried to use the whole "be a man" tactic here. Floyd using Grant I believe which are a bit more padded due to his hand issues.

KnockoutThoughts - 
xsrg95 -

No it's the truth. Exact same model of gloves. Just one has been customized with a flag, therefore that particular set has not been individually approved. The stock version of the same glove is approved. Why is it an issue for Floyd if Maidana wears the stock red ones? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ, in the video they even say they don't care that it's the same model. It's the condition of the fucking gloves. That is why they wouldn't even entertain the idea that Mayweather use the same brand and model.

Ellerbie even made it sup...supr...sprer...super clear when he said he wasn't criticizing the brand or maker, but the padding distribution.

KnockoutThoughts -
xsrg95 -

Boxers fight in custom gloves all the time....grant often makes custom pairs (colour wise,not weight as that is controlled by weight class n governing body) for all of mayweathers fights! They even do so for Canelo! If u watch the video with the everlast rep he clearly says they only customize colours and not weight so the colour is not the problem here the problem is that either the weight is under what's allowed or the padding isn't adequate enough!

I'm not a mayweather fan at all. Would love to c him get pumped but sadly your wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Man, half of you are retarded for thinking he's scared or looking for an advantage or whatever bullshit. Its like you don't have common sense. The guy is 45-0, making $32m on this fight, made $80m last fight, fought tougher opponents before, put in a training camp and all the promotion required to host a fight from press conf to television filming. And you trolls think "he's scared" and wants out of the fight. This place need IQ tests for membership.

The fight will go on. This is drama to hype the fight. They're taking advantage of the situation and milking it. Maidana will wear the red Everlast gloves because they're commission approved.

Yeah those gloves don't look like brand new gloves. Trying to pull a fast one. 

Sloppy Single Leg - Wait, so what is this dispute over?

The lack of padding on the knuckles of the glove. The weight was correct but the REDISTRIBUTION was not.

Response to 3 sided square:
Lol...Al..allr...aallri...alright. I understand he doesn't like the glove model at all. What I'm saying is Mayweather and his goonies can't dictate the sport. The comission sets the rules, not Mayweather. That's why the Pac fight never happened, because Mayweather wants to be the Godfather of boxing. He wants to dictate the rules at his whim. No matter how much money he has he will never be greater than the sport. Mayweather's mind game is to impose dominance and control over you before the fight even happens. Same thing he does to his girlfriends. i have this guy's mind game all figured out. To let you know from the jump that this show is all about me, and your dependency on me will make you do what i say. Hence why I will always respect Pac for holding his ground and saying fuck you and your money. It's the principle. you have to maintain your pride. You give in, and you've already lost one stage of the match before even getting in. Your mind has already conceded one loss. I hope Maidana holds his ground. I respect any boxer who stands up for themselves, and doesn't let Mayweather bend them over just because he is in a position of visibility and power. Being grateful for the opportunity is one thing, being his bitch is another.

It's so simple to clear this up. Let Mayweather have the gloves tested with a sonogram to see what's inside and just post the pics on his Facebook...

Sorry, I'll let myself out.

it'll be fine, no way they don't fight. The disputing after the commission approved the second pair is just head games from team Floyd imo, he's a master at that, he'll take any mental advantage he can get, same thing Hopkins does.

KOT, Arum is worse when it comes to dictating things, he isn't nicknamed the Bobfather for nothing lol.

If Pac had his pride, he would tell the two men closest to him (who are bending him over and doing him raw mind you, Arum/Koncz) to F off.

Barry_BondsMVP - KOT, Arum is worse when it comes to dictating things, he isn't nicknamed the Bobfather for nothing lol.

If Pac had his pride, he would tell the two men closest to him (who are bending him over and doing him raw mind you, Arum/Koncz) to F off.
I can't wait till Arum dies. I have never wished death upon anyone, but the fact this old fart has limited this sport as much as he has, the sport I love, makes me wish death upon him. He is an impediment to the sport. Having said that, Mayweather has some blame in this fight not having been made as well. I hope Pac does the prudent thing, and drops Top Rank when his contract expires. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with that bro, both have their egos, and hate for each other because of their past. Floyd is too blame as well, no doubt.