Mayweather's gf bets on 4th round stoppage. Wins.

Mayweather's fiance tweeted a pic of her ticket. She bet that fight would be over in the 4th round. Luck? Insider info? What do you guys think?

Miss Jackson = @MsJackson

PIC: http://c0013959.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_857261b

oh yeaaaaa inside info betting $100, my goodnessssssss...yea Floyd also allowed a known dirty fighter jump head first into his mouth, which could of easily broke his jaw..what if his head landed around the orbital bone or eye, maybe his nose??? and it gets better, Ortiz said I'll let you throw two clean punches knocking me senseless lol..

This proves Mayweather fixed the fight so that he could land the multi-thousand dollar payday from the bet!

Stackdoe - This proves Mayweather fixed the fight so that he could land the multi-thousand dollar payday from the bet!

hell yea, fuck multi-millions, I can make multi-thousands

Hahaha. Multi-thousands. Phone Post

LOL at you guys getting distracted by the amount. Of couse, She's not going to drop huge sums. It would attract to much attention.

Let's just say he did it. Let's break this down just for fun.

1. He wouldn't use anybody that could be traced back to him.
2. Yup. He's going to make huge sums but if he could make another $5 - $10 on the side? Why not.

Maybe he's making it for other people. People that he owes money to. The guy is terrible with money.

----
Before all you guys freak out. I was just having fun with the coincidence that his fiance managed to predict the end of the fight. It was an interesting little fact.

actually he's not terrible with his money...him and 50 cents have invested in property in NY...so he actually knows what he's doing with his money.

Barry_BondsMVP - actually he's not terrible with his money...him and 50 cents have invested in property in NY...so he actually knows what he's doing with his money.

Just likes to burn Hundo's while he's at it.

Barry_BondsMVP - actually he's not terrible with his money...him and 50 cents have invested in property in NY...so he actually knows what he's doing with his money.

Give him 10-15 years after he retires. He'll be in either tax problems or broke. Give it time.

stillmatic - 

exactly, he burns 100's for fun..

CAINtheBULL - 

Give him 10-15 years after he retires. He'll be in either tax problems or broke. Give it time.

cool story bro

Barry_BondsMVP - 
stillmatic - 

Yes, he's so cool to be burning money.

stillmatic - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
stillmatic - 

U MAD?

Barry_BondsMVP - 
stillmatic - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
stillmatic - 

U MAD?

Furious actually

I can tell by your typing

Wasnt he broke and in debt to the IRS less then 2 years ago? We are aruging he is good with money? Not trying to hate, guy makes insane money but hes not good with it.

Caught_clean -  Wasnt he broke and in debt to the IRS less then 2 years ago? We are aruging he is good with money? Not trying to hate, guy makes insane money but hes not good with it.

no he wasn't broke, but he did owe some money

Barry_BondsMVP - I can tell by your typing

ur good

stillmatic - 
Barry_BondsMVP - I can tell by your typing

ur good

that's what she said...ZINNGGGGGG