McCarthy plans to submit Bisping

Such a groundbreaking statement.

Elias....I wasn't trying to flame....always love your writeups....the thread title just cracked me up.

TTT for my boy charles!!

If Charles wins this one by submission it will be with some type of foot lock or ankle lock. I think Bisping will win this one however.

All his wins by submission...please Crom, make it happen!

Surely Crom will cast his eyes down from his mountain and give McCarthy victory!

Let's hope so! I'm thinking the big "x" factor in this fight is how well Bisping makes the transition to a lower weight class.

Excellent article. Very well written. Pulitzer stuff right there.

LOL

I told you yesterday I thought it was very well written and I meant it.

Now go fuck.

I plan on humping Angelina Jolie

TTT for Charles, guys i believe charles will submit bisbing. charles was hanging with the crow and was doing very well with him until he got caught. he will suprise you guys just wait and see. out minivan

" NO!!!"

lol

I think Bisping could get caught but Chainsaw has to get him down first. I would have to say I think Bisping will probably win. He has fought tougher guys than Chainsaw. He has lasted the whole fight with tougher guys than have finished Chainsaw. I don't pick winners based on who I want to win but I always support fellow Americans against foreigners. So I do hope Chainsaw comes back strong and wrestles Bisping down and subs him. I just don't think he has the wrestling, and I don't see him knocking Bisping down.

bisping via tko

kneedy, do you think Charles could submit Bisping from off of his back?

Bisping has heavy GnP. He hasn't showed it much in the UFC (except the sinosic fight), but in his pre-UFC fights he was really ruining people with his relentless GnP.

I plan on winning the lottery this weekend