McCorkle seems pretty depressed

Dude just can't seem to put a foot right these days. He says his training is sucking, his fights arent going to plan and he's even losing the support of the UG.

I'd like to do some to cheer the big guy up. I know what it's like to have once been the funny guy then all of a sudden no one likes your jokes anymore.

So, this is for you Big Sexy.... Phone Post

Merry Christmas

Nice find.

I was waiting for Santa to do a back flip or something similar there at the end.

He also KTFO'd Johnny Knoxville convincingly.

This thread is pointless. I like Sean, he makes me laugh an he was super nice when he came into my bar this summer. Phone Post

Meathorse - 

This thread is pointless. I like Sean, he makes me laugh an he was super nice when he came into my bar this summer. Phone Post

You're entire existence is pointless. The most you could hope for is that one day your right hand will love you back xx

johnonguitar7 -
Meathorse -  This thread is pointless. I like Sean, he makes me laugh an he was super nice when he came into my bar this summer. Phone Post

You're entire existence is pointless. The most you could hope for is that one day your right hand will love you back xx

You are entire existence, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

McCorkle is getting back what he distributes but he obviously can't handle it. Don't defend him. Phone Post

le -
johnonguitar7 -
Meathorse -  This thread is pointless. I like Sean, he makes me laugh an he was super nice when he came into my bar this summer. Phone Post

McCorkle is getting back what he distributes but he obviously can't handle it. Don't defend him. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

Dude needs to get w/ a real camp, or hang them up.

You are entire existence indeed :D

le -
johnonguitar7 -

Mind bottled Phone Post

ah yes, the art of dishing it out but not being able to take shit. sorta like Junie Browning on TUF. he should go to law school.

in b4 porksnorkle

I hate McCorkle's schtick and think it's a bad character that is played poorly.

I like Sean McCorkle.

The fighter who put "Jordy" on his fight shorts?

I love that guy.

I feel the real Sean McCorkle is a decent human being, not too bad of a heavyweight if not quite elite level and his gimmick took away from both.

I wish him well and hope he does what he wants to do whether it's fighting or anything else and I really just think it's a shame he is known more for the online character than a guy who isn't too bad of a guy. Phone Post