Mccorkle.....

Do you think you could beat Mark Hunt in a rematch??? Phone Post

Yes he would be mark hunt, if they fought again.

All these old guys can't let mark go, his days are numbered.

He will not win another UFC fight. Ever Phone Post

Of course he thinks so.

The better question is how he would expect a rematch to play out.

Trapped - Yes he would be mark hunt, if they fought again.

The only thing McCorkle would "be" is "beat" again, unless it was maybe a race to the buffet line. You sir know nothing about MMA. you're opinion is CRAP. That's CRAP, spelled C.R.A.P. Did you notice how spelling a word correctly gets your point across more clearly?

holly9000 -

The only thing McCorkle would "be" is "beat" again, unless it was maybe a race to the buffet line. You sir know nothing about MMA. you're opinion is CRAP. That's CRAP, spelled C.R.A.P. Did you notice how spelling a word correctly gets your point across more clearly?

U are aware that he beat mark hunt, right? Phone Post

I like McCorkle but I really don't think he'd win again. For anyone just sort of confidently saying he would isn't watching Hunt's changes of late. Hunt looks nasty right now he's a handful for anyone.

I think hunt gets a KO Phone Post

Hunt seems to have turned a corner in his career, and his confidence is as high as it's ever been. I don't think McCorkle gets the fight to the ground in a rematch.

Hunt by KO, imo.

bigironmike79 - 
holly9000 -

U are aware that he beat mark hunt, right? Phone Post

Idk, McCorkle seems pretty resourceful. He'd win by sabotage, or some sort of subterfuge. 

I for one would NOT want to see that rematch. Hunt....to dangerous.