McCorkle's Matt Hughes Book Review

ophusker - 
Weldd - This is really fantastic.  Don't worry though...all that behavior is ok because he's a "christian" now.  So he's a good person.

Talk about taking things out of context.  I think that the book puts a lot of his behavior into context.  Watching those old TUF episodes, all of the holy roller bullshit like when he tries to force the bible on Danzig, it's really hysterical.

The Hughes hate gets a little out of hand and people seem to spin every little thing aginst Hughes. He didn't force the bible on Danzig. He gave him a copy and suggested he read a story in it. He said to him you don't have to read it and didnt' make him read it when Danzig showed no interest. Maybe some don't like the fact that he gave everyone on his team bibles but keep in mind that on TUF that is the only book you're even allowed to have.

Sounds like he tried to use his influence as a coach. Why would you hand out bibles? Weird.

Loiosh - I didn't think I could like Hughes less. I was wrong.

Jens Pulver's has been the only MMA autobiography that I would consider good, but it was too short. I finished that in like 2 hours. Hughes, Ortiz, Liddell, Couture, Penn, was VERY disapointed in all of those.

Nothing has even came close to the top wreslter biographies (Foley's first two, Hart, Jericho, Flair, etc.)

ttt

lol

Well then. Now I must read this book.

Fucking amazing Phone Post

sounds like a good book...

For later Phone Post

never gets old. this should be stickied.

I want to read the book now. Cant bring myself to buy it though

saw the very book at the 99 cent store, but didnt buy it since i had read this summary already

ttt

in for the condensed version

So he married the girl he molested? That's nice.

In Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Subbed Phone Post

Really enjoyed reading that succinct review. Cheers for that Phone Post

I hope mom lets Hughes fight against Hardy