McGregor Condemns Trump for Campaign Ending Decision, Goes off on Khabib

1 Like

2 Likes

Conor McGregor ’s hatred for Khabib Nurmagomedov will never fade.

In a surprising turn of events, former United States President, Donald Trump, recently revealed his favorite Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) fighter and it was neither his most outspoken supporters, Colby Covington nor Jorge Masvidal. Instead, the big-time mixed martial arts (MMA) fan-turned-politician, Trump, declared the legendary undefeated 29-0 Lightweight, Nurmagomedov, as his No. 1.

McGregor, 36, wasted no time after seeing the clip surface within the same day (Mon., Aug. 5, 2024) and used it as a reason to deny the 2024 presidential candidate, setting him off to the point of a venom-filled slanderous Nurmagomedov rant.
“Campaign ending decision,” McGregor tweeted. “A smelly fat mountain monkey from the inbred mountains of Dagestan is your favorite UFC (AMERICAN COMPANY) fighter? Wow. Abysmal.

“I was actually wrong,” he added. “Couple hundred million he is worth. Not multi B. I would have thought USA ONLY would be the mentality here and what I would want to see out of my president, personally. To pick a retired inbred fighter from Dagestan Russia who has 3 main events only to his name is astounding. Over all the American fighters that have backed him. It’s a shocking decision. He was caught on the spot. That won’t go unnoticed on the roster. This presidential race is very tight right now. More so now.”

If you thought “The Notorious” would end there, you were sorely mistaken as he decided to get more personal and mention Nurmagomedov’s deceased father and coach, Abdulmanap.
“Hey guys why couldn’t khabibs dad gain entry to America ever?” McGregor continued. “What was the issue there? He was never allowed access and now you hear all what is taking place currently, the terrorists from their gym gunned down while in the middle of inflicting a terror attack in their own country with khabib then subsequently fleeing the country after their gym and homes were raided and reposed, leaving behind his wife, kids, family, mother in the process, the whole lot. It makes you wonder. Before the death of khabibs father via Covid-19, why was he always refused entry into the US?

Coming in to make the save, primarily in defense of Trump, was Nashville, Tennessee resident, Michael Chandler. The former three-time Bellator Lightweight champion and hopeful return opponent of McGregor’s hinted at a new date for the match up in December that McGregor quickly agreed to be accurate.

It wasn’t without oddly centering around the presumptive nature of Trump acknowledging Chandler, however.

“Stop it…. @TheNotoriousMMA,” Chandler replied. “If you had half the balls that DT had you would have shown up June 29th. Instead you’re normal walking, beer chuggin’ Austin 3:16 style at a local fight show/motorcycle rally in South Dakota, a RED, 100% maga state by the way. [U.S. flag emoji]”

“Bro he doesn’t even know who the f*ck you are lol,” McGregor replied. “He probably thinks you are a little broke begging arsewipe”
“He does @TheNotoriousMMA,” Chandler said. “But that is neither here nor there. Here’s the deal - I beat your ass in December…I bet my entire career on it. End the year back flipping over your lifeless body on the canvas.”

“My man, it was an abysmal choice for fighter,” McGregor responded. “Be real with yourself, please. Horrific! And yes I look forward to December! It was going to be big bear originally for my camp but now it will be Colorado Springs instead! Better facilities. Where the US Olympic athletes train! I arrive summer end. I will be ready for what you bring and yes you will be doing your backflip alright but it will from of the speed and accuracy of my back hand that will be making you flip. I’m going to flip you like a pancake.”

“Nevermind guys…I think it’s time I finally admit the fight is off,” Chandler quote tweeted. “He’s still in stage 2 of the 7 of grief pertaining to his career being over. Figured he’d be closer to 5 by now. Godspeed. @TheNotoriousMMA”

2 Likes

McGregor and Chandler were supposed to fight at UFC 303 on June 29, 2024. Unfortunately, McGregor suffered a broken toe that forced his withdrawal from the long-awaited bout.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Sounds like McGregor is back to drinking and tweeting.

3 Likes

From his president? He’s Irish ffs.
Conor really has lost the plot. 10 years and potentially all his money.

4 Likes

The only thing that he’s good at when Dana isn’t protecting him

1 Like

There was that time he knocked out aldo

1 Like

Oh come on, I don’t like Conor but have a sense of humor lol.

1 Like

Ive never seen another dude so obsessed with another dude.

2 Likes

Conman McFelon has been a shell of a man for years.

He thinks he’s winning but it’s beyond sad and pathetic how he tries to create victories in his pea-brain over men that have kicked his ass and have always been better than him at life.

Yes, some simple people think he is a god because he made more money than a lot of peers but he’s probably wasted most of it already. Anyone who has followed boxing for decades has seen this story a million times.

2 Likes