McGregor Just Popped Up on UFC’s New Anti-Doping Database

Conor McGregor is one of 61 athletes to pop up on UFC’s new anti-doping database, but one of only two fighters to register for more than one testing session. That means “Notorious” continues to be randomly drug tested despite the promotion’s split from USADA, a highly-publicized breakup that all started with a dispute over Irish lemonade.

McGregor, 35, is expected to make his Octagon return at some point later this year. Unfortunately, no definitive timeline has been established but the former two-division champion has been linked to the UFC 300 pay-per-view (PPV) main event, as well as a mysterious June fight card that has yet to materialize.

The promotion’s alignment with DFSI is not without its share of controversy, thanks to this conflicting relationship. The good news, at least for UFC and the fighters who have already been tested, is that no positive drug tests have been reported (yet). If and when that changes remains to be seen.

They will let this mental midget take EPO under the shady new testing and he’ll still be too shot get another credible win

1 Like

Took a bit of effort to find this new site:

Not sure what it means, if anything but 2021 he was tested 7 times - 2022 he was tested 0 times - 2023 5 times and 2024 he was tested 2 times so far

edit: no brock no fedor no khabib, just plug in anyone who might feature in the main at 300 to see if they’re being tested right now.

edit 2: man they had it in for Jon Jones.

2020 tested 20 times that’s when he fought Dominick

2021 8 times but he didn’t fight

2022 4 times but he didn’t fight

2023 12 times when he fought Cyril

2024 nothing so far

2 Likes

so, if u worked for usada, whats the minimum bribe u would take to pass a rich fighter?

Minimum bribe would be -

NOTHING because all I need is my word and my balls motherfucker!

So it’s saying McGregor has taken 2 drugs test from them this year??
No way that dude is passing those.

1 Like

Yes, been tested twice now and it’s only 22nd Jan.

The 0 test in 2022 is a bit puzzling in that it was his bruised leg recovery period, but it came to a complete stop after the Poirier fight where he broke it. 7 tests in 2021 which would match his July fight. One test each month up to the fight. Then nothing. Khabib retired and was still tested for a period thereafter. Why didn’t they test Conor after his fight like they do everyone else? That’s when these sneaky picograms surface, after the fights. I’m going to check both Weidman and Anderson to see if they were tested after their leg breaks when I got the time.

1 Like