McGregor made me a fan last night

I've seen McGregor fight live twice. First against Holloway, and again against siver. Both times I really wanted connor to lose. Against aldo, I was indifferent. As a guy of Irish decent I should be rooting for McGregor. I didn't buy the hype. Well, last night I bought the hype in bulk. McGregor is a dog, and is wicked legit.

He had some tough fights at 145, and even more tough fights at 155. If Aldo van get that 155 strap, you will have to be a Moran to deny his hype. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - I've seen McGregor fight live twice. First against Holloway, and again against siver. Both times I really wanted connor to lose. Against aldo, I was indifferent. As a guy of Irish decent I should be rooting for McGregor. I didn't buy the hype. Well, last night I bought the hype in bulk. McGregor is a dog, and is wicked legit.

He had some tough fights at 145, and even more tough fights at 155. If Aldo van get that 155 strap, you will have to be a Moran to deny his hype. Phone Post 3.0

Who is Aldo van and how hyped should I be?

Clarence Parents -
The Brotorious B.I.G - I've seen McGregor fight live twice. First against Holloway, and again against siver. Both times I really wanted connor to lose. Against aldo, I was indifferent. As a guy of Irish decent I should be rooting for McGregor. I didn't buy the hype. Well, last night I bought the hype in bulk. McGregor is a dog, and is wicked legit.

Who is Aldo van and how hyped should I be?
Sorry that's supposed to read "if he also can..." not aldo van Phone Post 3.0

What else did he make you do?

duckhuntgangsta - What else did he make you do?
Hard, but let's just not talk about This Phone Post 3.0