McGregor Poirier 3 back on?

Wolf tickets! They just needed some animosity to sell the fight.

1 Like

I hope it’s actually off, not a fight where an instant rematch makes any sense.

I wish they’d just feed Conor cans at this point so I can have an excuse to drink terrible Irish whiskey and get really excited once every 4 months.

What is he going to change his entire stance to not get his leg mauled and then still outbox one of the best strikers in the division with an altered stance? Conor didn’t even have an orthodox stance he could swap to when his right leg got hurt in the last fight.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m almost there with you. I want to see how this rematch goes and see if he did make the adjustments he needs before I completely jump of the McGregor train. If he doesn’t, then yeah bring on the cans

1 Like

It was never really off. Dustin just embarrassed Conor with the donation call out.

Conor responded by fake threatening Dustin, that he will take his money match away from him. Conor did this as a demonstration of his power over Dustin.

Dustin, apparently, is making good money on this fight. It’s worth a lot to him.

1 Like

I thought dustin was going to win the last fight but for some reason I’m getting a feeling that conor is going to take this one. I feel like he is going to adjust and respond to people doubting him. He hurt dustin in the last one and that fight could have ended differently if conor actually realized he hurt him.

1 Like

It was a closer fight than Conor haters are willing to discuss. Dustin got rocked. I think it could still go either way but would favor Conor in a rematch.