McGregor releases statement on UFC 264 loss, addresses Dustin Poirier’s claim he broke rules

1 Like

Can you translate. Wtf did I just read, was that English?

1 Like

In victory or defeat, Conor McGregor doesn’t sound like he’s going anywhere.

“The Notorious” had to be stretchered out of the octagon after an ankle injury ended his night early and he lost his trilogy bout with Dustin Poirier in the main event of UFC 264 on Saturday. McGregor was still defiant in his post-fight interview, disputing the conclusiveness of the finish and hurling insults at Poirier and his wife Jolie. On Sunday, he issued a brief post in which he seemed to have lost little confidence in his abilities and importance to the fight game.
“You need people like me,” McGregor wrote.

McGregor is expected to undergo surgery for his leg injury soon, though there is no timetable for his return yet. UFC President Dana White said later that he’s open to a fourth fight between Poirier and McGregor due to Saturday’s fight ending due to an injury.

In his post-fight interview and at the post-UFC 264 press conference, Poirier said McGregor also cheated during the fight. He accused McGregor of grabbing his glove and holding him in place to land upkicks during a furious exchange of ground strikes.

He was getting pieced up and he loss…

Boo fucking hoo

1 Like

Fookin eh

Conor is washed, UFC moves on. Next.

1 Like

“You need people like me,” McGregor wrote.

I don’t get this tweet, can anyone decipher it? Justin appears to accuse Herb of cheating/favouring Conor, as Khabib did.

Conor responded with, ‘where is he going ref?’

Funny Face Reaction GIF

1 Like

The Conor fans are claiming that Conor was simply checking the Velcro on dustins gloves, so they wouldn’t slip off and possibly cause a knuckle injury to dustins hands

2 Likes

So he had an injured ankle and his coach and him were too stupid not to throw wild blind full throttle kicks? Can’t fix stupid.

4 Likes