McGregor Rips Khabib After Member of his Gym implicated in Russian Terrorist Attacks

Conor hangs out with the Irish mob and has the same mentality. He’s no better lol

7 Likes

2 Likes

You mean morons that don’t understand how the world works and live in some utopian fantasy land.

Maybe they should try leaving their front doors wide open with an open invitation to anyone that wants to come in. See how that goes for them first.

7 Likes

This. It only takes a quick look at Khabib’s beard to know that he has friends that are terrorists.

7 Likes

2-0 and has been inactive since 2021. It’s possible he quit training so he could go be a terrorist full time.

11 Likes

This is the most logical post on this page. (burner2274)

3 Likes

I fucking hope so,

The authorities really should look into their backgrounds etc

But They Wont

2 Likes

Yeah there’s no moral high ground for a dirty rapist.

3 Likes

What country was the punching the couple holding hands in the mall incident? I’m curious and can’t find that info. But fuck him 100%.

1 Like

Deffinitly should. American farm animals and livestock should not be exposed to the sadistic, deviant, unnatural sexual acts that daggerstannis and their team ritualistically practice on a daily basis. Americans have rules and standards, never mind their leader Ali

4 Likes

You’re just afraid of what umar is gonna do to Merab

1 Like

In Russia

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

As much as I disagree with their anal violation of four legged farm animals, you got to respect a man that “puts his foot down” for something that he believes in. The Deviant rapist really “stomped-out” any doubts regarding his feelings on heterosexuality…

3 Likes

That white ginger cunt with a cummy eye 1000% has a terror training manual at home along with a picture of Bin Laden.

2 Likes

You’re a virgin and a terrorist sympathizer? Fuck off you piece of shit.

8 Likes

When nobody pays you any attention in life, you take what you can get.

7 Likes

Tell us about the religious terrorist events the Irish mob has committed recently…

6 Likes

Nah I’m just an mma fan who thoroughly enjoys seeing Conor get beat up

1 Like

I enjoy that too; just not to the level that religious extremists and terrorists get a pass.

8 Likes