McGregor Rips Khabib After Member of his Gym implicated in Russian Terrorist Attacks

7 Likes

Conor McGregor used the recent terrorist attacks in Dagestan as a chance to attack Khabib Nurmagomedov after a member of Nurmagomedov’s team was linked to the violence.

McGregor and Nurmagomedov’s careers will always be intertwined after their heat-filled clash at UFC 229. The fight shattered UFC pay-per-view records and remains one of the biggest rivalries in mixed martial arts history.
Dagestan, Nurmagomedov’s home nation, is dealing with the aftermath of a series of recent terrorist attacks in the region. Gunmen reportedly initiated coordinated shootings at synagogues, police stations, and churches in the region.

A member of Nurmagomedov’s gym, Eagles MMA, was one of the terrorists killed by law enforcement following the attacks. Gadzhimurad Kagirov was 2-0 in his MMA career but was inactive since 2021.

Conor McGregor blasts Khabib Nurmagomedov after Dagestan terrorism

24 hours after Nurmagomedov’s post, McGregor didn’t take long to bash the UFC Hall of Famer and question his sincerity in a pair of tweets.

“FAKE LYING RATS! Rest in Piss!” McGregor tweeted Tuesday.

“#Conorwasright #Payyourtaxes #deadrats,” McGregor tweeted in a follow-up.

As of this writing, Nurmagomedov hasn’t responded to McGregor’s online attacks. We’ll update you if/when he responds to the above tweets.

McGregor was supposed to return to the UFC Octagon at UFC 303 this weekend before suffering a toe injury that forced his withdrawal. Michael Chandler is still expected to be his return opponent at a later date.

Nurmagomedov retired from fighting in 2020 following the death of his father, Abdulmanap. He defeated Justin Gaethje in his final UFC fight at UFC 254.

Tensions between McGregor and Nurmagomedov remain thick nearly six years after their UFC fight. Things will likely never become cordial between the two UFC greats after McGregor’s latest personal attacks.

3 Likes

One of the Dagestanis was an actual terrorist?

Who would have thought?

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

28 Likes

2 Likes

@BoydBucky GO

3 Likes

Fucking disgusting,

And I’m still mad as Dana and the UFC for giving these guys a platform and pandering to their needs, giving them unwarranted title shots, given them title shots against undeserved poor level fighters, just because Dana will know they will win.

Boring ass fucking fighters.

And we all know the majority of them are terrorists, just most are scared to talk/speak out

21 Likes

Conor the broken clock

3 Likes

IMG_6684

IMG_6685

5 Likes

I wonder if this will effect the ability for Khabib and his team to get visa’s?

14 Likes

I bet their credit sucks

1 Like

I hope so…

That one eye ginger Dag that fought at the weekend there
The I e that beats up couples holding hands in public.

Dana said he will only be able to fight I. The middle east, maybe not only cause of his eye (comission)

3 Likes

Waiting for Jack’s new account to chime in and defend his jerk off material, Khabib n Sons

4 Likes

@MeHoff

3 Likes

Is that his new account, I’ve spotted about 3 potential one recently

3 Likes

JackMeHoff

4 Likes

He’s had a like off a few good posters

I’ll wait and see what he posts , then pass judgement

It’s not going to matter when the west finishes selling everything they’ve made to the fucking dirty Saudi terrorists. Every UFC will be there anyway.

It’s pretty amusing that they took capitalism profiteering so far that they ended up selling everything to the terrorists that hate them.

Bravo!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yet so many people want open boarders

4 Likes

Do you post irrelevant shit for a reason?

10 Likes

I usually agree. Like, fully too ha ha. But here he has a pretty solid take. I mean, that’s some very serious shit. Their intolerance is crazy. It’s one thing to be religious and all, quite another to go attack churches, synagogues and all. To have one your team members do that, Khabib HAS to say something.

3 Likes