McGregor Trashes Gastelum For Staph Infection (GRAPHIC)

9 Likes

18 Likes

he has a point

so many dirty fucks in gyms…who barely wash themselves and wearing shirts have that smelled for 3 years now…and then the shock comes hahahahahha

the werdiest fucks as those who roll for like an hour
then no shower(in a gym with showers)…surprise surprise

1 Like

There’s always that one guy who Sweats profusely that nobody wants to roll with :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahahahhaha and he is ALWAYS READY to roll
with anyone

SWEATY guy ducks no one

5 Likes

Yeah no shit lol. One day I came in the gym with a bag full of rash guards. I told him they didn’t fit me he could just have them. He never wore them lol. Always no shirt, hairy, sweaty mfr. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve agreed with the drunken Irishman in quite a while.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bro I hate rolling with disgusting people. Ringworm and staph are fucking gross as fuck. Some weird kid comes in to our place occasionally with warts all over this feet and legs. He gets sent away and can’t understand why. Wash your training gear, clean your mats. Wash your butt.

3 Likes

I remember this story from a local fly by night gym someone was training at. These youngsters were going there and they’d roll, then go out for a smoke break :joy::joy::joy:. Stupidest shit I’ve ever heard.

Gastelum cares only about tacos

3 Likes

fuck bro there were these 2 guys that use to come my gym
and almost always wore the same shit…never showered after training…they didn’t
even change clothes,finish training, then go straight to car

anyways if you saw their neck’s
it always looked like 2 or 3 different skin infections were fighting for territory there lol

the 2 most avoided grapplers on the mats…

2 Likes

Does McGregor really have a leg to stand on when it comes to being clean?

5 Likes

Every gym has a few “stinky gi” guys. Nasty dude, no one wants to smell this dude’s funky butt cheese. Scrub the boogers out from between your nasty toes, wash your gi and take a shower. It’s disgusting

1 Like

Been training for about a decade and a half and have never had staph. Shower every time.

1 Like

Thats Me Breaking Bad GIF by Better Call Saul

I always came to the gym clean tho. ALWAYS.

2 Likes

I don’t like getting naked with other men

2 Likes

1 Like

We live in a world where fags are scared to shower and wash their hair because “it’ll strip the oils”. BITCH, you’re covered in GREASE, not oil.

4 Likes

i was talking about TRAINING

not your new york style faggot fantasy’s