McGregor vs. Khabib make your pick

Conor clips him. KO 2(minutes)

Khabib wears him out and finishes him in round 2. Conor can’t fuck with Khabib.. 

I’m watching the fight, praying that Conor can land that left, but it doesn’t happen. Khabib finishes Conor in 3 rounds. Out wrestled, power shots from the bottom, ref jumps in. I wake up, hoping this is all a dream, but its not. I still don’t believe it, I check Conors instagram, and it’s confirmed, Conor borrowed Max Holloways glasses from their previous fight together.

Conor: "You've gotta have size, length, reach...if we're equal there is no chance."

Conor’s only chance is early. Khabib mauls him 3 round finish

Conor by KO

If Khabib closes the gap, Conor taps to strikes.

Conor breaks the forum by KO’ing Khabib in 90 seconds

have to go with Khabib. worst matchup for Conor.

absolutesperry -

Conor: "You've gotta have size, length, reach...if we're equal there is no chance."

Habeeb 1 inch taller

BUT 4 inch less reach. 'Leg reach' the same.

Still, if he eats the left hand OR nullifies it, should be easy for the eagle.

It's a big if though

BJTT-OGtripleOG - 
absolutesperry -

Habeeb 1 inch taller

BUT 4 inch less reach. 'Leg reach' the same.

Still, if he eats the left hand OR nullifies it, should be easy for the eagle.

It's a big if though

Once he thinks he’s clear of the left and ready to pounce on a takedown, Conor catches him with a lead right uppercut to set up the finishing combo.

Khabib is a really big LW. He’s bigger than a lot of welterweights.

'Size doesn't matter'

- my wife

The fight will clearly go one of two ways; if I had to put money down right now I say McGregor finishes Khabib in the first few exchanges.

ajsr -

The fight will clearly go one of two ways; if I had to put money down right now I say McGregor finishes Khabib in the first few exchanges.

He does that & I don't care if McGregor ever fights again. Nothing left to prove.

BJTT-OGtripleOG -
ajsr -

He does that & I don't care if McGregor ever fights again. Nothing left to prove.

It's a very realistic outcome I feel. Khabib's striking is signficantly below average for the division. He's been hit often early in fights and if McGregor lands those shots it's lights out.

crazydave -

Conor by KO

Yup!

Conor never fights him and tells us about all the money he has instead.

Steven McTowelie - 

Conor never fights him and tells us about all the money he has instead.

Probably this…FUCKING CONMAN!

Khabib via Meat Grind

Conor won’t fight khabib,If by some miricle he does Khabib retires him. 2nd rd finish