McGregor vs. St-Pierre predictions?

ConorWinsTheRematch - 
GSpenn fan -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
knappster -
crashingwaves -

Conor is this generation's BJ.... bright start but soon a brutal down fall, which has already begun.  He just does not have GSP's mental discipline.  

Coke and fame has killed Conor's hunger.  

this. Conor has no heart. dude just gives up when hes pushed. Id make a serious bet he loses his next fight regardless of who they match up with him. Hell, Joe Duffy could probably beat him again

Poirier took no damage against Khabib and yet gave up in the 3rd. Conor had the worst round of his life against Khabib in the 2nd, picked himself off the canvas, then dominated round 3. That was true heart. Conor is the one with true championship heart. If Conor gives up, then Poirier is the biggest quitter alive. You also are clearly ignoring the Mendes fight. The Conor hate has gotten so out of control, that now the delusional haters are resorting to making up their own false realities. It's more then "fake news," this is pure insanity. A mass psychosis of McGregor Derangement Syndrome has inflicted the "hardcore internet posting newbs"

He has been finished in 2 of his last 4 fights.....give it a rest. 

The Connor trolls are the reason nobody comes to this forum anymore

You're the reason why people dont come here. just compare the contents of the posts. I contribute actual technical analysis. While all you've been doing is trolling. Everyone else can see what the deal really is here. I don't even know what to call you. A gsp troll or a Conor hating troll

No, your contributing Full Retard to an already retarded argument..... and Connor has lost 2 of his last 4 MMA fights dummy....

Just the fact that you have to go back 12 years to find a loss to hate on GSP and I can go back to Connor's last appearance just proves how stupid even mentioning them in the same sentence is.....

Right now.... I think there is more of a chance GSP returns to fight than Conor.  

Conor did well... very well... but now he just wants to party, get wasted and get soft.  His arrogance and skills got him noticed but that arrogance will now be his downfall.  He no longer has the hunger and discipline but in his mind he is still the champ and the 'yes' men partiers he surrounds himself with will not help him regain that edge.  

The only hunger he has left is his 'little man' syndrome.  GSP would give him a nasty big brother beat down and he knows it.  Conor does not want this fight.  

"tougher = safer"

GSP’s strategic approach is not what I’m talking about.

The GSP who fought Matt Serra would not have overcome Condit’s onslaught. He was not mentally ready for it. After Serra, GSP didn’t just change his approach. His ability to withstand adversity became so much stronger.

1 Like
ConorWinsTheRematch -
GSpenn fan -

LOL...GSP is bigger and more skilled...he would DESTROY Conner on his feet....embarass him actually....Connor is just a brawler. GSP is far too technical, quick, athletic and unorthidox. Would finish the fight within 2 rounds. 

Lmao 

https://media.giphy.com/media/h58z9xDKydlXWoS0JT/giphy.gif

Get treated asap "Gspfan"

Why did you post a picture of yourself, self owning yourself? I'm legitimately confused why you would post a picture of yourself throwing a tantrum?

GSpenn fan -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
GSpenn fan -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
knappster -
crashingwaves -

Conor is this generation's BJ.... bright start but soon a brutal down fall, which has already begun.  He just does not have GSP's mental discipline.  

this. Conor has no heart. dude just gives up when hes pushed. Id make a serious bet he loses his next fight regardless of who they match up with him. Hell, Joe Duffy could probably beat him again

Poirier took no damage against Khabib and yet gave up in the 3rd. Conor had the worst round of his life against Khabib in the 2nd, picked himself off the canvas, then dominated round 3. That was true heart. Conor is the one with true championship heart. If Conor gives up, then Poirier is the biggest quitter alive. You also are clearly ignoring the Mendes fight. The Conor hate has gotten so out of control, that now the delusional haters are resorting to making up their own false realities. It's more then "fake news," this is pure insanity. A mass psychosis of McGregor Derangement Syndrome has inflicted the "hardcore internet posting newbs"

He has been finished in 2 of his last 4 fights.....give it a rest. 

The Connor trolls are the reason nobody comes to this forum anymore

You're the reason why people dont come here. just compare the contents of the posts. I contribute actual technical analysis. While all you've been doing is trolling. Everyone else can see what the deal really is here. I don't even know what to call you. A gsp troll or a Conor hating troll

No, your contributing Full Retard to an already retarded argument..... and Connor has lost 2 of his last 4 MMA fights dummy....

Just the fact that you have to go back 12 years to find a loss to hate on GSP and I can go back to Connor's last appearance just proves how stupid even mentioning them in the same sentence is.....

You're a mouth breathing fucktard. You dont deserve a response from me. Consider yourself blessed that im even giving you this last one you braindead monkey. I'm posting actual technical analysis, while you are contributing absolutely nothing. You're like a caveman trying to rub two sticks together with nothing but shit in your hands. You are the reason why people hate Gsp fans. Guess what troll. you can spin wins and losses any which way you want. Conor is 10-2 in the UFC and has won 18 of his last 20 fights. How about those stats? Boom. Only NEWBS like you "pick fights" based on resumes and records. I'm breaking down the actual skills and styles. IF resumes won fights then Serra never would've made Gsp TAP TO STRIKES. If resumes won fights, Hendricks never would've been robbed against Gsp. Get a grip.  You're the troll. You mouth breathing Canadian Gsp trollboy

Jones right nostril -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
Jones right nostril -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
knappster -
crashingwaves -

So what would you call it when Conor is tapping out from a neck crank in the fourth round? 

You just said it.. "4th round." Exactly. Conor off an injury and 2 year lay off, went 4 rounds. Poirier was tapping in the 3rd while having took zero damage. If Conor is a quitter then what does that make Poirier, or anyone else who got finished more dominantly by Khabib? The other troll said Conor is a quitter. And that's just blatantly retarded. If you defend that point, then you can't ever be taken seriously again. I guess everyone who has ever tapped to a sub is a quitter, while we are at it. Gsp actually tapped to strikes, so this is crazy that any Gsp fan would even throw that at Conor or want to indulge in this convo. Like I said, the Conor hate has gotten so out of control that haters are now creating their own false delusional realities. Its mind blowing 

Conor McGregor himself would laugh out loud at this post. 

Not only would he laugh, he would think that the author of the post was a complete fag. 

I talk to McGregor himself derp. believe me, you have no clue lol. This is how you know when you've been owned. When you can't refute anything said and deflect. You have conceded. Take your L like a man. Learn from it and come correct next time boy. FACT: If Conor is a quitter then Gsp is the world's biggest quitter tapping to strikes. Just saying. If Conor is a quitter then so is EVERYONE who's ever tapped to a sub. Especially Gsp who tapped to strikes lol

Fact, Khabib broke Conor.

UFC could sellout 50k seats in Canada for Conor/GSP

Tony/Khabib and DC/Jones 3 at Dallas Cowboys Stadium ?

CRE - UFC could sellout 50k seats in Canada for Conor/GSP

Are There any stadiums in Canada that hold more Cre? 

And Dont get me wrong. I love Gsp. Gsp is the 1 true GOAT. But some of these newb Gsp fans are absolutely unbearable 

GSP by stand up, decision or submission.  Depends on which he decides. His cardio would be waaaaay too much for the tapper... Conor would get jabbed to Bolivia. 

ConorWinsTheRematch - 
CRE - UFC could sellout 50k seats in Canada for Conor/GSP

Are There any stadiums in Canada that hold more Cre? 

Any larger of a venue and the view quality becomes questionable.

GSP plays it safe for the first 2 rounds, drawing Conor in and then getting the takedown at will. Lands decent elbows on the ground.

By round 3, Conor is winded, and GSP turns it up a bit, still landing takedowns at will and punishing Conor on the ground.

By round 4, Conor is physically and mentally finished. GSP then picks him apart, safely, with his jab and leg kicks and, once again, taking Conor down at will.

End result? GSP by UD or submission in round 4 or 5.

The only X-factor would be GSP’s weight cut and time off. But, coupling that with Conor’s inactivity and bad social habits, and it could be a wash. Either way, GSP wins this one relatively easily.

GSpenn fan - 

the most overrated fighter in UFC history VS The GOAT.......yea this should be close...LOL

Don’t sell St-Pierre short.

1 Like

Georges ends McNuggets career. 

GSP by Hulk smash.

Wouldn't even be close.

Starting to think that Georges might be the only dude to beat Khabib at 155.