McGregor weight cut

I believe this might interfere with the fight. Worst case scenario he is hospitalized. A week and a half out and he already looks like he should 2-3 days out.

Possibly but he's probably gonna get his weight down a lot before he starts the intense cut, he already looked quite thin on Jimmy Kimmel. One thing we know is that he's smart and very mentally strong when it comes to things like these.

I hope Aldo does the same. The IV ban is hurting both of them.

Isn't Aldo only like 160-165? That's not an unusual cut.

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Isn't Aldo only like 160-165? That's not an unusual cut.

Aldo always has shit cuts.  He looked dead at that one big fighter summit, think it was before the Hominick fight maybe? 

Technical Primates - Possibly but he's probably gonna get his weight down a lot before he starts the intense cut, he already looked quite thin on Jimmy Kimmel. One thing we know is that he's smart and very mentally strong when it comes to things like these.

I hope Aldo does the same. The IV ban is hurting both of them.

The IV ban doesn't affect these guys until after they cut the weight. Not sure how it is hurting them currently or how we know it will.

Molsonmuscle360 -
orcus - Isn't Aldo only like 160-165? That's not an unusual cut.

Aldo always has shit cuts.  He looked dead at that one big fighter summit, think it was before the Hominick fight maybe? 

I believe he also had the flu for that one which didn't help either Phone Post 3.0