McGregor would starch Floyd in a rematch

0/10

troll GIF

1 Like

The mystique around Floyd is comparable to a Kung Fu master from a Jackie Chan film.

Mcgregor would have a very good chance against that version of Floyd. Heā€™s also probably not top 30 in any weight class in boxing right now.

Floyd said he didnā€™t train for this fight, said he trained 2 days a week and had a lot of injuries, that heā€™s too old to train like he used to.

I also am not sure McGregor would do better than Paul did, as fucking bananas as that sounds. Boxing is just not a sport for a guy with a little gas tank.

I would have called you a retard if you would have said the above sentence to me a year ago^

Letā€™s also not forget that Floyd won easily though, people are giving Logan the W just for making it to the final bell.

Blockquote

As batshit as this sounds I would not count out either Paul in a boxing match against McGregor. Big gloves, short rounds, cardio intensive.

Conor beating Nate over 5 rounds is debatable. That fight was very close, could have gone either way IMO.

3 Likes

If you really wanna know if the May Mac and May Paul fights were exhibition matches, have Logan or Conor fight Maidana and see how long they last!
Mayweather is making a show, but most people donā€™t know shit about boxing!

3 Likes

He said it himself . Heā€™s retired from boxing , not entertainment. He carried him . Also putting away a young guy 35lbs heavier is a tough task for anyone

1 Like

brian regan what GIF

2 Likes

the fact that he fought 5 hard rounds and dropped nate a gang of times isnt

his cardio and ground game are just fine

when you only fight the best of the best sometimes someone has a trait that is better than your trait it doesnt mean you are lacking

Lol, rewatch the fight, after 30sec conor was out of ideas what to do(literaly no striking options, range was off, no footwork or power to punch in close range), gassed at 40sec of 1round, from that point floyd was who made the fight look interesting

Thereā€™s not an MMA fighter in the history of the sport that could beat Zab Judah or Danny Garcia in a boxing ring, let alone Mayweather

2 Likes

ConorWinsTheRematch!!

1 Like

Pretty cool how an unconscious Paul instinctively threw two right hands while Floyd held up his limp body.

True fighter instinct.

1 Like

That vid is a coping mechanism for some.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny because the reality appears opposite, with Floyd turning him away and down with an underhook. Probably to stop Paul from putting his weight on him.

Paul would of faced planted if it wasnā€™t for Floyd being such a gentleman

Danger 5 Laughing GIF