McKee tapped to a punch? lol

Wow all this faggot arguing and ne'ery a pic. Phone Post

KneeUpperCut Ios - He was holding that eye after the first round (orbital bone) and he got hit with a powerful overhand right in the same spot. Laughing at him for quitting is really brave of you man lol

I will. The ref will step in before I tap out to strikes.

Either that or I'm having some sort of life/death condition occuring like Shamrock said he was having against Fujita. Phone Post

mikerobmma - 
KneeUpperCut Ios - He was holding that eye after the first round (orbital bone) and he got hit with a powerful overhand right in the same spot. Laughing at him for quitting is really brave of you man lol

Either that or I'm having some sort of life/death condition occuring like Shamrock said he was having against Fujita. Phone Post

why even tempt fate like this?

Nobody in here has the right to talk about his toughness in getting out of the fight if his orbital was broken if they have never actually been in a sanctioned MMA fight before. If you have and you would say it to Mckee's face... All the power to you

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
OldManMinerva - 
mikerobmma - 

why even tempt fate like this?

ohmylol

I'm lost. Phone Post

In the first round aoki hits him with a right that looked like it bothered him really bad. He grabbed at his eye socket. Then he gets hit in the same place again. I don't know if he quit because he just wanted a check or maybe he broke his orbital bone. Phone Post

jarredmercado - Ever had your face broken?

THIS

I don't think the OP has ever been punched let alone suffered what felt like a broken orbital.

rosario00 - Lol no heart at all Phone Post

I'm sure he gets all the way to the point of headlining card with aoki with absolutely no heart, it takes a Ton of heart just to step in their, let alone accomplish what he has in his career, this is a sport and not a fight to the death u pussy, what the fuck have u accomplished ? Phone Post

LOL

pretty easy to see what's up with the 'no heart' comments.

'No Life Experience'

I was pretty impressed by the fact that McKee spent that much time on the mat with Aoki and Aoki wasn't able to get much going offensively. I know everyone bags McKee for being a blanket...but you have to be a damn fine grappler to shut down Aoki to the extent he did. Was also impressed that Aoki was able to dominate the wrestling to the extent he did.

As far as the eye goes...eh who knows? Eye injuries can be extremely painful...not to mention scary. I wouldn't risk my sight on an mma fight.

Mckee immediately holds his face after the punch, you could hear the sound of it connecting as well. Strikes that injure/damage do not necessarily have to be the hardest shots, they just have to land on the right place.

Sober - I was pretty impressed by the fact that McKee spent that much time on the mat with Aoki and Aoki wasn't able to get much going offensively. I know everyone bags McKee for being a blanket...but you have to be a damn fine grappler to shut down Aoki to the extent he did. Was also impressed that Aoki was able to dominate the wrestling to the extent he did.

As far as the eye goes...eh who knows? Eye injuries can be extremely painful...not to mention scary. I wouldn't risk my sight on an mma fight.

Some good grappling exchanges indeed. Mckee is a bit on the old side now but always known as a strong wrestler and Aoki took him down, controlled him in the clinch quite a bit. Aoki did not get anything major going on the ground though he was the one in control for the brief period in his guard. Mckee ability to scramble out def showed there on the ground in general.