McKee tapped to a punch? lol

Kru Shinya

Dillon70 - 
Animal Chin - Dillon70

Doesn't mean the fight wasn't fixed... Phone Post

Yeah, great way to fix a fight. Announce before the fight you're going to tap at the slightest danger, get caught with 2 flush overhand rights, get your orbital crushed and tap to strikes.

Logic, how does it work?

^^^ careful dillon, you may be banned for speaking truth

ChokeEmOut - Well, nothing wrong with a "tax free" bonus. lol

More like he just got the check and got out, suggesting that the promoters paid him to tap to a punch is ridiculous. Aoki was going to outgrapple him for fifteen minutes so he took the easy way out and took a dive

Was Aoki vs vs Fancy Pants a work to?

Fight wasn't a work, but Mckee pussed out and quit because he knew he was gonna lose and got a good paycheck out of it. He was getting schooled before he took that punch.

the Yakuza softened McKee up backstage, ala NWO.

Actually looking forawrd to a McKee interview for once. Phone Post

Dillon70 - 
thembones -
Dillon70 - 
Animal Chin - Dillon70

Yeah, great way to fix a fight. Announce before the fight you're going to tap at the slightest danger, get caught with 2 flush overhand rights, get your orbital crushed and tap to strikes.

Logic, how does it work?

Has it been confirmed that his face is broken? Has it been confirmed aoki did it?

Japan has fixed fights.

Fact. Phone Post

LOOK AT THE CLOSE UP OF MCKEE AT THE END OF THE FIGHT, MOTHERFUCKER! HIS FACE IS DEFORMED!!!!!!

Dillon70 - 
thembones -
Dillon70 - 
Animal Chin - Dillon70

Logic, how does it work?

Has it been confirmed that his face is broken? Has it been confirmed aoki did it?

Japan has fixed fights.

Fact. Phone Post

LOOK AT THE CLOSE UP OF MCKEE AT THE END OF THE FIGHT, MOTHERFUCKER! HIS FACE IS DEFORMED!!!!!!

Dawkins - Was Aoki vs vs Fancy Pants a work to?

Fight wasn't a work, but Mckee pussed out and quit because he knew he was gonna lose and got a good paycheck out of it. He was getting schooled before he took that punch.

That neck crank Aoki slapped on was brutal... For a while it was his go to submission and they all looked nasty! Phone Post

Dillon70 -
Animal Chin - Dillon70

I hate this crap. Join date generally doesn't mean fuck all. I lurked on this place for years before saying anything.. Go ahead, post my date and bash.. Phone Post

Lol and I get voted down.. No wonder the good ones leave.. Phone Post

UK Rampage - 

Hmmm strange indeed. Watched from my iPhone so not the best quality but McKee didn't even seem hurt. Phone Post

Happy New Year Rampage!!

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
JROTT - 
Dillon70 -
Animal Chin - Dillon70

I hate this crap. Join date generally doesn't mean fuck all. I lurked on this place for years before saying anything.. Go ahead, post my date and bash.. Phone Post

see his Leben thread. he's a wormy faggot. and you're a whiny faggot, voted down? awww, poor you.

My point is, if you're gonna argue with someone then come up with an actual reason instead of simply posting a join date. Phone Post

Dillon70 - 
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
JROTT - 
Dillon70 -
Animal Chin - Dillon70

see his Leben thread. he's a wormy faggot. and you're a whiny faggot, voted down? awww, poor you.

So your tough guy respose is to vote someone down..? Phone Post

Yeah, instead he should bite and get involved in a circular argument with no hope of resolution that you so crave. Vote down seems more appropriate.

JROTT - 
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
JROTT - 
Dillon70 -
Animal Chin - Dillon70

My point is, if you're gonna argue with someone then come up with an actual reason instead of simply posting a join date. Phone Post

Some arguments are not worth tackling. Its easier to just point out the obvious.

explodin - 

I would say there is a 60% chance he mentally quit as bad as anything we've ever seen.
39% chance it was fixed
1% broken orbital bone Phone Post

He said before the fight he was going to tap out immediately if he was getting punched.

The thing about this result though is that it's going to make Aoki try to stand up with his opponents even more now, instead of doing his tried and true takedown into RNC/neck crank.

He already got KOd trying to be a kickboxer against Alvarez, and with his new found confidence in his striking I have no doubt he will get knocked out again as he tries to stand up with superior strikers.

His wrestling and judo TD's are amazing. He should just stick to his shots and going for the RNC/neck crank that he's so good at.

i think he was just punching to get the takedown

Arecsa - Makes me respect Koscheck even more for hanging in with GSP for 20 more minutes after it happened to him.

Agreed, Kos is no doubt one of the toughest fighters in the game.