McTeaser Hints At 300 , Chandler Accepts

2 Likes

1 Like

UFC 300 may finally be getting the main event fight fans have been waiting for.

On late Friday night, Conor McGregor took to social media to tease a potential comeback fight at UFC 300 this coming April, Remember, the Irish superstar has been plotting his return to the cage since suffering a broken leg against rival Dustin Poirier all the way back in July in 2021.
While fight fans have been getting mixed reviews about when McGregor will be ready to return and when UFC brass intends to use him, “Notorious” seems ready to step in and headline the biggest card of the year. It will be up to UFC and matchmakers to come to terms and finally put a bow on the company’s upcoming commemorative event.
McGregor’s expected opponent, UFC lightweight contender Michael Chandler, has been waiting well over a year to book his money fight with “Notorious.” So when McGregor teased a return at UFC 300 Chandler was quick to accept.
The two fighters can plot all they want, but it’s still up to UFC to book their matchup for UFC 300 in April. It seems like a no-brainer considering McGregor is the biggest star in the sport and UFC 300 is still without a main event, but until the ink dries fans will continue to speculate.

1 Like

Of course Chandler accepts…lol

6 Likes

Of Course Conor Is McTeasing

1 Like

Do they talk about this huge main event anywhere in the article or is it just about McFelon and Chandler?

3 Likes

C’mon Chandler.
Max Greenfield Comedy GIF by CBS

Back in the day the UFC were giving out $5,000 Twitter bonuses.

2 Likes

Chandler is not being thirsty.

He’s holding a fucking loser to his worthless word.

The only thirsty one here is the dumb fuck Irish guy milking this because he’s so thirsty for attention.

Stop twisting this shit around thanks.

3 Likes

1 Like

I heard Dana is introducing a 165 and 175 weight class. He will get rid of Welterweight and make Leon the 175 champ and Conor and Chandler will be fighting for the 165 belt as the 300 Main Event. Conor always finding a way to get a title shot! We will see!

3 Likes

It’s a joke, calm down Francis.

1 Like

Nobody is calmed up Francis.

It’s ok if you love that dumb fuck McFelon but he doesn’t deserve jokes in his favour.

Lol grow up.

Getting all upset over a gif and jumping to conclusions. Have some self respect man.

2 Likes

What a shit main event that would be for 300.

5 Likes

I’m confused.

Are you having a bad day? What about me needs growing up?

Explain it to me like my brain operates on your level.

Cheers!

:grinning:

I’m having a beautiful day.

1 Like

Excellent.

Glad to hear it!

And never forget, nobody on the internet is worked up or upset because you tell them they are.

:grinning:

1 Like

My bad I misunderstood your reaction as emotional.

2 Likes