Me vs Mighty Mouse

Alright guys how about this scenario. I'm 6'1" and about 200 IBS right now. Lets say I get a 6 month training camp with all the greats and I bulk up to 240 pounds, all muscle. Mighty Mouse has to weigh in at 125 and I weigh in at 240ish. Can I win? Phone Post 3.0

How's your sidestep? Phone Post 3.0

ahh you're on the overeem diet?

Vinnie G - How's your sidestep? Phone Post 3.0
It's not bad but my whole game plan would be to get close enough to him to put him on his back and hammer fist my way to victory Phone Post 3.0

Everyone always calls out Mighty Mouse.

Honestly OP... I wouldn't bulk up, I'd work on speed. He'd hit you 5 times before you knew what hit you. Fast little dude. Phone Post 3.0

Mighty Mouse FTW. I don't think you've got the heart. Phone Post 3.0

He'd finish you. Quickly. Phone Post

I would love to see the average joe try to pick a fight with a guy like mighty mouse or Faber. It would be nice to see egos crushed. Phone Post 3.0

Complete dick move.

you would get knocked the fuck out very quickly

sincitydc - I would love to see the average joe try to pick a fight with a guy like mighty mouse or Faber. It would be nice to see egos crushed. Phone Post 3.0
I don't have an ego but I so sincerely think I could finish him quickly, if it got past the first minute id gas due to lack of cardio and my weight gain Phone Post 3.0

OP you're all fucking shit, MM would rip you a new asshole.

Phillysliced - Alright guys how about this scenario. I'm 6'1" and about 200 IBS right now. Lets say I get a 6 month training camp with all the greats and I bulk up to 240 pounds, all muscle. Mighty Mouse has to weigh in at 125 and I weigh in at 240ish. Can I win? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear about your irritable bowel syndrome, I dont think it will help you in this fight though.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - He'd finish you. Quickly. Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at you Putting him on his back, he would land about 30 unanswered punches and take you down and knock your ass out. Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - Lol at you Putting him on his back, he would land about 30 unanswered punches and take you down and knock your ass out. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Who's the ref?

Lol at anybody thinking they could beat a UFC Flyweight. Phone Post

sincitydc - I would love to see the average joe try to pick a fight with a guy like mighty mouse or Faber. It would be nice to see egos crushed. Phone Post 3.0
^ Phone Post 3.0

Fuck all ya'll, you guys know this is obviously a joke thread so stop hating Phone Post 3.0