MECCA MMA's new women's classes in Toronto

MECCA MMA, located in downtown Toronto, has become well known for its women's program. We've produced several successful grappling, kickboxing and boxing competitors, including Pan Am champions and pro grapplers. In 2009 MECCA hosted the second Women's Grappling Camp, and will be hosting the fourth camp in August 2010 (http://www.womensgrappling.org).

We're regularly seeing 15 or more women in our free Friday night women's classes, and that's pretty exciting. To accommodate the need, Mark Stables' Fembot Army is expanding!

In addition to the Friday night women's BJJ class, we are now offering a Wednesday night women's judo class, a Saturday morning women's wrestling class, and a Sunday afternoon women's BJJ class.

Wednesday, 6-7pm: Women's judo
Friday, 6-7:30pm: Women's BJJ
Saturday, 11am-noon: Women's wrestling
Sunday, noon-1pm: Women's BJJ

We feel very strongly about promoting women's grappling and building a strong women's community in the sport. So, as always, all of our women's classes are free of charge and open to women from any affiliation/academy and of all experience levels. No drama, no politics, just solid technical training in a safe, fun and friendly environment.

The MECCA women's program is run by volunteers and supervised by Mark Stables, a BJJ black belt under Marcus Soares, Carlson Gracie Team.

For more information, visit our website at http://www.bjj.ca. Hope to see you there!

MECCA MMA
610 Queen St. West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON
416-919-6322
Email: uptownangels@rogers.com

"To accommodate the need, Mark Stables' Fembot Army is expanding!"

The term "Fembot Army" has a nice ring to it!!! :)

awesome good job guys!

I guess girls don't like being mounted by guys.

insomnia - I guess girls don't like being mounted by guys.

I don't mind. It leads to my favourite heel hook setup.

ttt

Bump. Also like my favourite heel hook setup.

I have never managed to keep alaina mounted so i am going to assume she doesn't like it or maybe me.... Oh Alaina tell me you like me. If you don't i just don't know what i will do with myself. (sits and stares at the emptiness of my own life without trianglegrrl's approval)

ttt. Lachlan, I do love you. There there.

Everybody else, ignore Lachlan. His meds wore off this afternoon.

That's lies. I never take my meds anymore. not after my pet goblin told me that's why i lost my superpowers. Damn the government and their mind control toothpaste. I will never again fall prey to the shadow hippie government and that damnable Tom of Maine