Medical experts slam Rogan for '“false and societally harmful assertions” about COVID and vaccination

LOL, I used to freak out about this shit too, but we should play the devil’s advocate here I think. I’m pretty sure it’s just bad optics, poor PR from the brass. I’m pretty sure they’re just repackaging threads and sort of promoting them to site-level/front-page/news-story status. They should totally link the old threads that they’re really ripping off. But do I think they’re ripping it off? Technically yes, but in spirit, no. They need to do a better job referencing the original threads, find a way to fold those into the conversation… otherwise it just comes across like Burgos shitting the bed over and over.

@J_Burgos what’s the story bro? It’s not good for the site for the old-time members to be at your throat. Is there some way to improve the communication? Or are they right, is it literally you just ripping shit off? I want to believe dammit.

Edit: I re-read what I wrote and it just comes across stupid. What I was trying to say was that I don’t think it’s somebody being a dick, I think it’s just lack of a good protocol for elevating threads. It’s definitely something that needs to be addressed. And maybe we should be giving the original authors a pat on the back or something, one “get out of jail free” card for posting titty pics or something.

1 Like

You would think they have more important things to do besides going after a podcast host.

1 Like

“There are no internment camps for covid in Australia. There are quarantine sites for people who need to be quarantined who have arrived there. They aren’t shot for trying to leave, and its just for 2 weeks, not an undetermined period of time. A friend of mine who lives there laughed at this, said that if she left the country and came back, she knew she would have to stay in one for 14 days.”

There was a nation wide manhunt when those three men escaped from one of the “quarantine camps”. That seems a lot more like a prison to me. You seem nonchalant about citizens getting held against their will, with zero due process for 14 days. How many days of forced imprisonment would it take before you changed your position?

4 Likes

I spend 30 minutes tops on here and regularly find Burgers missing the mark. I’ve been here forever and have respect for good content creators.

I don’t care what podcast he has, even fucking passive jay has a podcast. That means shit.

But if you proclaim and wear the title of UG/OG Media director…… you better have your shit together. This isn’t a first time thing. This is a pattern of behavior and mistakes.

@jgiveshead - top men are reviewing the issue. One off mistakes are fine. I work in failure analysis. This is a trend.

3 Likes

I sense the envy for Rogan oozing from this post

1 Like

boom smile GIF

1 Like

Animated GIF
Joe after reading Predators 2s post

2 Likes

The leftists on the UG are somehow worse than the leftists on the OG.

5 Likes

Actually the opposite. I pity him. Here’s a guy who became wealthy and famous by luck, and now has of keep up his image to keep himself employed. I don’t believe for a second he really endorses or believes half the things he says or talks about. The day he says or does the wrong thing this all goes away. The day he doesn’t appease his main demographic is when he will cease to be a thing.

1 Like

Yeah right, we’re trying to get him woke on great replacement theory next.

I hope those medical Nazis trip and fall down some stairs. It amazes me how people turn into such pieces of shit so quickly, and what’s worse is they try to veil their censorship/authoritativeness under the guise of “safety”.

1 Like

I hear ya man. Well sorry for jumping in on your dispute. I hope the end result is “site gets better” and that’s that.

2 Likes

This is fine. As long as the arguement in favour of the vaccines disappears too.

1 Like

I know plenty of ppl that went abroad and came back here and not one went to a camp. We had enforced hotel quarantine previously now all that’s done with.

Media made a shit storm about fuckwit novak but no one here gives a fuck. Life in Oz is getting back to normal and I like that.

Lastly I agree with a lot Joe says. I am glad someone is helping educate ppl on the facts the government seems to be trying their best to suppress

There’s a Daily Mail video on facebook about a woman in Australia getting arrested for not providing her vaxx status.

The more they push, the less some sheep like you who got the jab should follow. Wake up people. Youve got to see whats going on here. We’re in this spot because most of you complied with the government overreach now its gonna be real tough to get this stuff reversed. Way to go!

6 Likes

If you haven’t realized over the last two years that what you consider “99% of scientists” are saying is heavily influenced by politics and money and could be outright lies or suppressing a large amount of scientists that don’t agree (and happen to be correct), you’ve been asleep.

4 Likes

As bad as the UG can be, this thread has given me hope and made me proud of you guys.

My pops used to work for the government and he literally said it’s run like a business for the rich politicians; the government doesn’t give two shits about us.

Can’t trust them.

1 Like

Think about how much fragrance the world uses right now? 100 days of scented laundry, plug-ins, Lysol, Febreeze, etc, etc.