Medical experts slam Rogan for '“false and societally harmful assertions” about COVID and vaccination

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2022/01/14/joe-rogan-spotify-doctors-covid-misinformation/

If Malone can’t have an opinion then no one should

13 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah because those morons have done such a great job handling this thing.
I trust bro science more at this point.

12 Likes

Imagine trusting the people who are supposed to be right, but have been proven to be wrong and to act fraudulently again and again.

Here they walk back claims about effectiveness again and again:

Here we have Musk in 2020 saying what the CDC director finally acknowledged like a week ago:

And here we have that CDC director acknowledging something we already knew they were doing two years ago, but were called conspiracy theorists for saying so:

Edit: How many times do they have to be wrong before we stop calling them “experts” and how many times do we have to be right before they stop calling us conspiracy theorists?

12 Likes

I don’t know why anyone takes Joe Rogan seriously. He’s not particularly smart, insightful, well read or even that funny. He basically owes his fame to being the only D list celebrity who was willing to work for the UFC when it was basically banned from everywhere for free. If the UFC/MMA never became popular, this is a guy who would be doing stand up in bowling alleys and doing sitcom cameos now. His podcast basically revolves around weed, psychedelics, and conspiracy theories.

6 Likes

Damn, if that’s all Joe Rogan is, then why should anyone listen to you?

12 Likes

I think it’s less his factual knowledge and more his ability to host anyone from any genre and be able to have a good dialogue. Not everyone can do that.

He should invite these doctors on the podcast to discuss their position on Covid…

On Covid: Remember, literally within the last 2-4 weeks Dr. Tony “I am science” Fauci admitted cloth masks are nothing but a social engineered response and lowered the quarantine timeframe from 10 to 5 days…… the “science” also said 2 weeks to flatten the curve and. can’t explain why blue states with strict rules have the same Covid rates as those states that don’t…

But let’s follow “science”

10 Likes

BANG!

2 Likes

CNN can spread misinformation but no one else can voice an opinion?

11 Likes

I think it’s more he gives any kind of credence to known crackpots who advise doing things that are contradictory to what 99% of doctors or wackos like Alex Jones.

2 Likes

Excellent footage. You’re doing God’s work.

2 Likes

Aren’t you The Predator from back in the day that made a fool of himself? Then you got busted for a fake hate crime in real life? Lol some people never change.

2 Likes

Agreed. Keep up the great work exposing these frauds.

3 Likes

Same people concerned over our society are silent about internment camps in Australia for unvaccinated people and countries like Germany abusing their citizens (starting to do creepy thing they began to do 80 years ago). If you demand people respect to science you must speak out against governments abusing the rights of citizens over Covid because that caues more mistrust of science than Joe Rogan. But they are cowards and liars so they support tyranny.

4 Likes

He literally never said any of that, but go on faggot

1 Like

Didn’t @Hong_Kong_Phooey post this an hour before you did.

You are literally late to your own job. What a shitter.

If the UG/OG ever does a fight night again, I will enjoy beating the piss out of you.

@Kirik a other example of your shitty media guy.

3 Likes

Of course they support tyranny. Is that even a debate at this point?

1 Like

There are no internment camps for covid in Australia. There are quarantine sites for people who need to be quarantined who have arrived there. They aren’t shot for trying to leave, and its just for 2 weeks, not an undetermined period of time. A friend of mine who lives there laughed at this, said that if she left the country and came back, she knew she would have to stay in one for 14 days.

Being FORCED by the government to be illegally detained against your will = internment camp

Stop carrying water for evil governments.

6 Likes