meeting jens update

UPDATE:
Jens was awesome with everyone at the event last night. nonstop long line for taking pics with jens and his belts. i was really impressed with how down to earth he is. i always liked him but was not a HUGE fan but my view of him has definitely sky rocketed after meeting him.

FUNNY TRUE STORY:
my friend colonel dave sanford picked jens up and was taking him around to meet people and jens wanted to train. so-they get up and do a 5k run with a ton of marines at 6am. dave tells me, this marine walks straight up to jens, had to see the approach, funny, and shakes jens hand with a real serious look in his face and tone of voice says, "jens, great to meet you sir i am a real big fan of yours" "so, jens did you get that ground game worked out"

can you believe it, what a dumbs ass. jens was awesome, instead of just saying oh i got my right hand and knocking him out, he was like yeah man, i've been working hard improving some things. jens was awesome.

ttt for a funny story

jens is the fuckin man!

i had to laugh when he was taking pics with a long ass line coming at him. someone asks me to go over by jens and make sure he's ok. i'm like are you kidding me, you think he needs a body guard

Jens is a good dude and good for the sport.

Super nice guy and alot bigger in person.

Jens took pics with all my family in October. Very cool guy.

jeff: did you notice how big his hands are?

he's got that evil stare down pat

Jens is a serious pimp. He has the class and character of a true
gentleman! Not at all what you would expect from someone with the
rough upbringing he had.