Megan Anderson: Not visa issues nor I'm pregnant

abi - if she isn't saying what it is and it's not any type of injury or other bodily issues, she's pussing out...
Clearly this because there are absolutely no other circumstances that could occur in someone's life other than those things.

What a bunch of sheltered losers who can't comprehend that there are things that can happen that can seriously impact someone's life that they wouldn't want to disclose to the world.

She's not going to get any sympathy after her interview on Sean, Funky, & the Baddest Man either.

She came off very cold, unpersonable, even adversarial. Idk how she expects to make people care about her fights if she's going to be so closed of personally. Fighters are just as much personalities as they are competitors.

Her and that randamme chick are not doing wmma any favors....

LMAO @ feeling confident after watching Cyborg spar a pro boxer.

Megan gets twitter fingers against Cindy Dandois during her UFC debut and talks mad shit.  Cindy, who is the nicest person in the world, handles it with class.  Then Megan fronts like she wants to fight Cyborg, then actually gets the fight, then suddenly has a "personal" issue.

Yeah.  Ok.

Ray Elbe -

If Cyborg fights on the McGregor card the only logical opponent is Holly Holm. Megan Anderson vs Cyborg can happen next year when the UFC returns to Australia 

LMFAO as you trying to get Conner PPV points, if Cyborg wins she would be the least deserving of any champion on the roster to be on his PPV.

So basically she's pregnant with visa issues. 

ThunderlipsTapped - She's not going to get any sympathy after her interview on Sean, Funky, & the Baddest Man either.

She came off very cold, unpersonable, even adversarial. Idk how she expects to make people care about her fights if she's going to be so closed of personally. Fighters are just as much personalities as they are competitors.

Her and that randamme chick are not doing wmma any favors....

It was an interview to say nothing.  I'm sure Ben was like "what the fuck is this shit".

Ryann Von Doom -
Robling - MMA fans are just, consistently the pissiest, most childish, worst fans I've seen in any field.

They watch for years, dislike most matches, and are so stupid they don't realize that fights getting dropped has always and will always be a part of fighting because fighters, it turns out, are human beings.

People will definitely speculate, but do so never realizing that they're acting as if being a part of entertainment or sport entitles fans to any intimate knowledge.

They're the same people who cry about fighters daring to take medicine a medical professional gives them before checking with the might drug testing authority first.

This, 100%. 

Go to a boxing forum, it's the same, if not worse. Go to a forum for any sport, for that matter

How bad can it be? The worst thing I can imagine is the passing of some familiar or missing the birth of your own son and fighters still fought in those cases. If it's not pregnancy and visa issues I cannot think how bad it could be since for someone who has undisclosed "personal issues" she definitely has the time to put those issues aside to be very active in social media and giving interviews. Of course people are going to speculate if you are making such a big of a deal. Just imagine if other fighter did this.

WattMell - The UFC shouldn't let her fight when she's ready and when she asks why they should just tell her "because" and that they don't owe her an explanation.
You are assuming that because she didnt tell fans she also didnt tell the UFC??

God damn some people are retarded.

Sakuraba is God -

How bad can it be? The worst thing I can imagine is the passing of some familiar or missing the birth of your own son and fighters still fought in those cases. If it's not pregnancy and visa issues I cannot think how bad it could be since for someone who has undisclosed "personal issues" she definitely has the time to put those issues aside to be very active in social media and giving interviews. Of course people are going to speculate if you are making such a big of a deal. Just imagine if other fighter did this.

maybe she just lies, she got an UFC contract which is better than Invicta's. and abused Cyborg for it.

fade2007 -
WattMell - The UFC shouldn't let her fight when she's ready and when she asks why they should just tell her "because" and that they don't owe her an explanation.
You are assuming that because she didnt tell fans she also didnt tell the UFC??

God damn some people are retarded.

Pretty sure Elbe (Cyborg's bf) gave away the real reason earlier in the thread (overstayed visa). Megan is allowed to lie.

Thuglife13 -
Bilge Water -
abi - if she isn't saying what it is and it's not any type of injury or other bodily issues, she's pussing out...
Clearly this because there are absolutely no other circumstances that could occur in someone's life other than those things.

What a bunch of sheltered losers who can't comprehend that there are things that can happen that can seriously impact someone's life that they wouldn't want to disclose to the world.

Hi Megan!

haha :)

Can't blame them, they have to make up for the 4 years of top renevue she's missed out on due to asshat management,

FOX Force Five -

Can't blame them, they have to make up for the 4 years of top renevue she's missed out on due to asshat management,

Imagine how much more money everyone would have made by now if Cyborg fought Holly Holm the night Ronda fought Cat.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2014/4/4/5582000/coach-holly-holm-vs-cris-cyborg-pay-per-view-fight-being-considered

With 2 years diet and a full time nutrition coach she couldn't make 135. Now 135 is proving it never was the money division of wmma..it was Ronda. And Cyborg is proving she is profitable for the UFC, even though she's only fought Lina Lansburg and Leslie smith.

Sakuraba is God - 

Megan also states that the rumors about her being scared after watching the sparring footage between Cyborg and two-time olympic boxing medalist Claressa Shield is nothing but farther from the truth. On the contrary she is even more confident of her skills and she sees the holes on her game.

"The thing that pisses me off the most is people think like I'm scared when that’s far from the truth."

Hell, even Weidman is scared of Cyborg:

“The best part of it is, Dana White has the video. He showed me at this thing, but I don’t know if he’s ever going to release it. It is hysterical the way I backtracked.

“They were busting my balls but I have no shame. What am I going to do, step in there to Cyborg and say, ‘No, I will touch you’ and she kicks my ass? What am I gonna do kick her ass? Either way, I’m screwed.

“What if she knocked me out? I may as well just retire then.”

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/weidman-gives-first-hand-account-of-cyborg-vs-magana-fracas

JerseyShoreTapTeam -

Megan gets twitter fingers against Cindy Dandois during her UFC debut and talks mad shit.  Cindy, who is the nicest person in the world, handles it with class.  Then Megan fronts like she wants to fight Cyborg, then actually gets the fight, then suddenly has a "personal" issue.

Yeah.  Ok.

Fronts? 

She was asked about Cyborg before back in feb and said yea she would like to fight her but wasn't ready. Said she needed a few fights on the big stage first. 

LOL she keeps posting in social media with her "personal issues"

https://twitter.com/MeganA_mma/status/883510366252224513