Meisha tate....IS SINGLE!!!

And ready to mingle! 

Rumor is out her and bryan tate are officially broken up! 

My body wants to believe Phone Post 3.0

damn 

In Phone Post 3.0

Sauce? Phone Post 3.0

If it's any constellation she had that trip to Thailand for what? 4 weeks? And he wasn't with her I thought that was weird but where did you hear they were over? Phone Post 3.0

Cool maybe Carraway can get the respect he deserves instead of jellyfish virgins hating on him for banging Miesha. Phone Post 3.0

My dick is so hard right now 

My Body is Ready!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - If it's any constellation she had that trip to Thailand for what? 4 weeks? And he wasn't with her I thought that was weird but where did you hear they were over? Phone Post 3.0

El Toro

Not that this confirms anything but Meisha got back from Thailand a few days ago. She actually went to Belgium first to hang out with Cindy Dandois and they both went and trained in Thaliand. Bryan posted a collage of Photos with Miesha a few days ago.

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - If it's any constellation she had that trip to Thailand for what? 4 weeks? And he wasn't with her I thought that was weird but where did you hear they were over? Phone Post 3.0
Is it the Big Dipper? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Packing my bags and going to america!!

Oh good, now the UG has a chance with her!

Who's gonna call her first?

Now that she's MMA famous, she's probably looking for an upgrade.

Unfortunately, she's probably going to regret it. She had a guy who stuck with her when she was penniless, mildly attractive nobody. Now she'll probably wind up with some dude who only likes her for her fat ass, fake cans, and C-lister fame, who will kick her to the curb as soon as she loses her fame or loses her looks, whichever comes first.

Steve4192 - Now that she's MMA famous, she's probably looking for an upgrade.

Unfortunately, she's probably going to regret it. She had a guy who stuck with her when she was penniless, mildly attractive nobody. Now she'll probably wind up with some dude who only likes her for her fat ass, fake cans, and C-lister fame, who will kick her to the curb as soon as she loses her fame or loses her looks, whichever comes first.
This

Exactly why she should settle again, but this time for me. Phone Post 3.0

prof -
Oh good, now the UG has a chance with her!

Who's gonna call her first?
Phone number? Phone Post 3.0