Melendez: Everyone knows I juiced against Alvarez

nobody takes the rules against ped use seriously. juice, win, get caught, talk shit about how you busted soemone up even though you got caught juicing.

what a fucking joke.

Ok Phone Post 3.0

lol wut Phone Post 3.0

You alright there buddy? Phone Post 3.0

Posting drunk is not a good idea.

It's a little unclear what OP is doing here but let me break it down.

Melendez recently bragged about how he beat-up Alvarez (the current champ) in their fight.

But Melendez failed a drug test (was it for the Alvarez fight?).

So I think OP is saying, "way to brag about a win that we know only came because you were roiding".

Do you plan on cock punching Melendez if you ever see him? Cause you seem really mad.

AllAmericana - It's a little unclear what OP is doing here but let me break it down.

Melendez recently bragged about how he beat-up Alvarez (the current champ) in their fight.

So I think OP is saying, "way to brag about a win that we know only came because you were roiding".
This. And why bring more attention to a fight you for caught cheating in and suspended a year for? Phone Post 3.0

yomamafool - 
AllAmericana - It's a little unclear what OP is doing here but let me break it down.

This. And why bring more attention to a fight you for caught cheating in and suspended a year for? Phone Post 3.0

Just to get his name in the headlines. Talk shit about the champ with whatever angle you have even if it's a bad one. Because honestly... who is thinking Gilbert is the man anymore? I'm sure he's got his fans, but he's doesn't have the hype anymore.

Umm maybe Im drunk but I wanna say the judges gave Edde the decision? Which would mean Giblert technically lost.... What's the source for this quote OP?

ghostboner -

Umm maybe Im drunk but I wanna say the judges gave Edde the decision? Which would mean Giblert technically lost.... What's the source for this quote OP?

Yeah, he basically said that "everyone knows I beat him" but yet, he really didn't. He lost via decision and was subsequently suspended for a year for a failed PED test, so this is basically his way of trying to get back into the mix after being out of action for a year.

I get what the OP is saying. He lost the fight and then got suspended because he was using PEDs to lose the fight and he wants people to believe that he's got some claim to the next title shot because he went three rounds with Alverez and did do some damage to him. 

Melendez is a tool.

TXExpat -
ghostboner -

Yeah, he basically said that "everyone knows I beat him" but yet, he really didn't. He lost via decision and was subsequently suspended for a year for a failed PED test, so this is basically his way of trying to get back into the mix after being out of action for a year.

I get what the OP is saying. He lost the fight and then got suspended because he was using PEDs to lose the fight and he wants people to believe that he's got some claim to the next title shot because he went three rounds with Alverez and did do some damage to him. 

Melendez is a tool.

Exactly. Phone Post 3.0

And yes I was drunk when originally posted Phone Post 3.0