Melendez looking very toned

1 and 3, but to of those losses were razor thin to Champs. He had elevated testosterone there was never a substance found I don't believe and he is definitely a top 5 guy Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - 1 and 3, but to of those losses were razor thin to Champs. He had elevated testosterone there was never a substance found I don't believe and he is definitely a top 5 guy Phone Post 3.0

He is still a top 5 guy, tonight he gets a chance to prove it against Edson. 

He lost to Eddie  hands down though and almost got taken out by Diego, he is on the way out man. 

Still stylistically he has a good chance at grapple fucking Barboza, should be interesting.

His comments at the weigh ins about being scared to fight Edson at first are a bit strange though.

ocbadapple - 1 and 3, but to of those losses were razor thin to Champs. He had elevated testosterone there was never a substance found I don't believe and he is definitely a top 5 guy Phone Post 3.0

Following his bout at UFC 188 in Mexico City on June 13, UFC lightweight Gilbert Melendez tested positive for exogenous origin of testosterone metabolites. 

Suicidalforlife -

He lost to Eddie  hands down though

touch -
Suicidalforlife -

He lost to Eddie  hands down though

Eddie "Hands down" Alvarez

^popeye looking mofo lol Phone Post 3.0

Suicidalforlife -
ocbadapple - 1 and 3, but to of those losses were razor thin to Champs. He had elevated testosterone there was never a substance found I don't believe and he is definitely a top 5 guy Phone Post 3.0

He lost to Eddie  hands down though and almost got taken out by Diego, he is on the way out man. 

Still stylistically he has a good chance at grapple fucking Barboza, should be interesting.

His comments at the weigh ins about being scared to fight Edson at first are a bit strange though.

Almost got taken out by Diego? Dude, Diego got YEARS shaved off his life in that fight.

Gilbert, had a scare or two, but he outclassed Diego badly!

ShanTheMan - ^popeye looking mofo lol Phone Post 3.0

WordUp -
Suicidalforlife -

Almost got taken out by Diego? Dude, Diego got YEARS shaved off his life in that fight.

Yes he did, and he also almost got taken out, you call it a scare, same shit.

Uppercut had his eyes rolling, he recovered well and was winning the fight all the way but Diego rang his bell.

touch -

I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more.

touch -

Holy shit haha vu Phone Post 3.0

orcus - 
ocbadapple - 1 and 3, but to of those losses were razor thin to Champs. He had elevated testosterone there was never a substance found I don't believe and he is definitely a top 5 guy Phone Post 3.0

Following his bout at UFC 188 in Mexico City on June 13, UFC lightweight Gilbert Melendez tested positive for exogenous origin of testosterone metabolites. 

hey everybody!! everyones favorite HATER , ORCUS is here to bash another fighter!! yeah

Suicidalforlife -
WordUp -
Suicidalforlife -

Uppercut had his eyes rolling, he recovered well and was winning the fight all the way but Diego rang his bell.

One thing is not debatable, it was a fantastic fight! Gil definitely got rocked with that uppercut, but I'm not sure that you can qualify it as close to being finished when he recovers and fights back without missing a beat. 

^ My text froze before I was finished my post. I was going to end with "but I'm also not sure you can't."

ocbadapple - 
orcus - 

hey everybody!! everyones favorite HATER , ORCUS is here to bash another fighter!! yeah

Damn you are a f'n crybaby when it comes to your buddies.  How did he bash him?  He posted a fact that he was found with high levels of testosterone.  That is cheating.

Are you also on current threads defending Jon Jones and Lesnar because neither had any illegal steroids in their system?

dushtin - http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-on-Fox-20-Weighin-Results-Holm-Shevchenko-Cleared-for-Pivotal-Matchup-108553#/slide/6 Phone Post 3.0

Thanks buddy.

sgotwalks -
Suicidalforlife -
WordUp -
Suicidalforlife -

One thing is not debatable, it was a fantastic fight! Gil definitely got rocked with that uppercut, but I'm not sure that you can qualify it as close to being finished when he recovers and fights back without missing a beat. 

I'm disappointed Diego never won a belt. I love that guy.

1-4

sgotwalks -

Where's the motherfucking pic? I saw him quickly weigh-in and didn't think he looked more ripped than usual. 

Any which way, he's got the heart of a lion and he's going to drag Edson into some deep water before he catches him on the button with a left hook during one of his furious flurries, then he's going to jump on his dazed and wounded foe and finish him off on the ground.

I'll be back to say "I fucking told you so" later!

This. Phone Post 3.0

FrontBroRian -

1-4

Shitty approach to this. Phone Post 3.0