Melendez looking very toned

I doubt hes using given that hes already been caught once and it cost him a punditry spot on fox + USADA seem to be all over fighters just now but anyone think hes looking alot more muscular and toned for this fiht with Barboza than previous bouts? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, but how does he smell?? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he cleaned up his diet, routines ect since being forced to stay clean but who knows. Phone Post 3.0

Have been wondering what ole Giblert was up to!! Phone Post 3.0

NYBAss - He wouldn't risk getting busted again. At his age it would be career ending. I am willing to bet he has really been focusing on endurance type cardio with the Diaz bros. Phone Post 3.0
Derp Phone Post 3.0

Nate bringing in the millions gave him all the motivation he needs.

Any pics? Phone Post 3.0

Dude went 1-3 in the UFC  with only a win over Diego Sanchez while on steroids.  Odds are he'll be 1-4 after tomorrow. 

Man, Barboza looked chiseled Phone Post 3.0

Wow, not even seen the pic and dick is hard Phone Post 3.0

FrontBroRian -

Dude went 1-3 in the UFC  with only a win over Diego Sanchez while on steroids.  Odds are he'll be 1-4 after tomorrow. 

Your faggotry Is overwhelming Phone Post 3.0

I feel Toned Melendez could be the future champ.

ocbadapple - 
FrontBroRian -

What are you crying about?  Is he not 1-3 in the UFC?  Was he not obviously cheating and did he not test positive for steroids?  Is he not the underdog with a likely scenario of him losing tomorrow, moving his UFC record to 1-4?

ocbadapple -
FrontBroRian -

He's right though. Phone Post 3.0

ironbelly -
ocbadapple -
FrontBroRian -

He's right though. Phone Post 3.0
It's true. Phone Post 3.0

Pics?

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-on-Fox-20-Weighin-Results-Holm-Shevchenko-Cleared-for-Pivotal-Matchup-108553#/slide/6 Phone Post 3.0

Mshi - I doubt hes using given that hes already been caught once and it cost him a punditry spot on fox + USADA seem to be all over fighters just now but anyone think hes looking alot more muscular and toned for this fiht with Barboza than previous bouts? Phone Post 3.0

If I was a user in the past like Gil

And I was fighting A destroyer like Edson I would give some serious thought to using again past history or 2 year ban whatever.

Gil doesn't have the best genetics I've seen him his whole career and I've seen his parents just saying.

Take from that what you will. This late in the game he made adjustments to his diet and routine...

Sure

ocbadapple -
FrontBroRian -

Wtf? Dude is point on with his assessment. Is that you giblert? Phone Post 3.0

Where's the motherfucking pic? I saw him quickly weigh-in and didn't think he looked more ripped than usual. 

Any which way, he's got the heart of a lion and he's going to drag Edson into some deep water before he catches him on the button with a left hook during one of his furious flurries, then he's going to jump on his dazed and wounded foe and finish him off on the ground.

I'll be back to say "I fucking told you so" later!