Members who have been here 14 yrs or more ck in

I'm In Phone Post 3.0

Been here since 98. Phone Post 3.0

Since 98 for sure maybe earlier , I still remember the great fightsport vs mma threads , bobsappfan fighting Eric Apple and of course ryan bennett launching the first radio show in his basement Phone Post 3.0

I remember coming here from Mousel's which I think was about '96. Well, it wasn't "here", I guess it was submissionfighting.com. I'm still waiting for Kirik to put together an update to The Figher's Notebook.

Happy New Year guys.

slyder - Been here since the late 90's when it was submissionfighting.com. Still come here every day. Make no mistake about it, I am the "King of the Lurkers" LOL

P.S.

Back to the shadows till 2015.
VU Phone Post 3.0

Props to all you old time UGers.

One request-I love hearing opinions, including new fans for their perpsective, but I also really enjoy hearing the opinions of old long time fans. 

I've been a longtime fan myself but I was on mmafighting.net around 2000 and was there for about 7/8 years.

I like hearing from guys my age or older(I'll be 36 next year) so I can be educated on context/perspective of mma that I didn't really follow that hardcore. Like Especially Pancrase and Rings. I never got into that but so many great fighters came from there that I wish I knew my history/context better in that time period.

^^Hint hint^^

I started in 1999 or 2000, don't remember exactly, had a different screen name.

1 Like

Since the beginning. Phone Post 3.0

This guy right here. Stupid reset date.

i have, lost my PW to the other accounts and one was reset but i made a new one with a new email in 02.

Since the MMA message boards on AOL, then submissionfighting.com. Hopefully, we'll all be around for another 14+!

HI!!!

Checking in because I've been watching since UFC V on the black box, been a lurker on the forums since 99, but only signed up in 05 Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Been here since the site changed the name. Anyone remember the old alt.ufc newsgroup? I was on that too -- around 95 or so.

98 Phone Post 3.0

Seems like yesterday. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't quite make the 14 year cut off but I am in it to win it still!

Time flies.

Hi guys. Been watching ufc since #1. I remember having no money as a student and agonizing whether I should buy the fighters notebook. Got hurt in bjj practice so didn't. Even saw pat militich fight in a Chicago tournament before he went to the ufc. Everyone was blown away how he tore through these out of shape one style guys. Signed up for sherdog a long time ago but only lurked here for years. Phone Post 3.0

Check yourself before you wreck yourself!
Because big dicks in yo ass is bad fo your health ... Unless you're a OG'er... Phone Post 3.0