Memorial and Life Celebration of Islam Makhachev October 22,2022

UFC 262: Oliviera vs Chandler GIFS | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing  Discussion

He’s lucky this didn’t get stopped.

1 Like

Lol…not even close

2 Likes

What about this one?

UFC star Charles Oliveira misses weight by his biggest margin yet |  SportsJOE.ie

Caught a nasty body shot…it happens

I see quit in that boy.

Cowering.

1 Like

This thread:

Robin Williams Thats The Good Stuff GIF

21 years old fighting a prime Cub Swanson.

2 Likes

Jack get ready Islam will be laid to rest, then he’s coming for Khabibs head

1 Like

Do Bronx’s nuts must be sopping wet from all the work TS is putting in

Do you know what a body shot is?

1. Charles is going to get broke by “Walmart edition Khabib” Islam

2. If Islam didn’t exist,

Khabib wouldn’t break his oath to come back and fight this 8 loss horse bum who will have to go back in time and erase all of his losses to ever compare to the king.

Khabib doesn’t care. He’s an undefeated incredibly rich god king in Abu Dhabi and is worshipped by millions. He already turned down Floyd for 100 million.

My problem with all of these threads is that they’re overshadowing the fight itself. I went from full chubb to half mast. You’re a boner-killer Jack.

My problem now is that I’m more interested in what happens to you after the fight. I don’t want to see such a knowledgeable poster go into a death spiral over some bearded guy getting choked unconscious.

2 Likes

Have you ever seen that fight?

1 Like

You’ve really gone south as a poster after your little kiddie operation was exposed.

These posts of yours are hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Your join date is 2021. The average age of posters here is mid-40’s. The average join date of the most active posters is pre-2010’s.

Accusing me of being a child molester might have some impact in anonymized shitholes like Twitter and Reddit, where nobody knows anybody. But everybody that matters here knows everybody else that matters here. And all of those people are laughing at you right now for actually thinking that calling me a child molester was going to work.

You’re actually pretty good at fluffing the Dagis… stick to that.

2 Likes

Hey man, I can only go by what I heard about you, I won’t let this go unchecked for your sons sake.

Oh good. You heard something. Go ahead and post. I’d ask you to post names about who said what, but we both know you’re bluffing. Why dont you go ahead and pass that info to the authorities since you cant stop bringing my kids up in conversation, it’s good to find someone who cares about them as much as I do.

I’m not going to speak on anyone else’s behalf.

I’ve decided to go ahead and have my Islam bet with another poster @_Skeletor . I cannot associate with you.

For later.

Lol. Sub’d. Can’t wait for the inevitable backfire

2 Likes