Memorial and Life Celebration of Islam Makhachev October 22,2022

Bump, days are still counting down until the death and life celebration of Islam

1 Like

5 post meltdown :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Khabib was right, Charles and his fans are starting to feel the pressure of facing the heavy favorite.

You going going to disappear once Islam gets laid to rest. Charles Oliveira is about to remind everyone who the fucking light weight God is. That SN bet!

1 Like

Coffin Dancing GIF

3 Likes

They won’t have to walk too far to Mecca

3 Likes

Charles will show the world that Islam is overrated

4 Likes

Want to bet ? I will gladly take ur money or sn bet, cock sucking casual 9/11 clown.

I’ll do one with you after me and Jack square ours up.

2 Likes

What do you mean after? The fight will be over.

You can do our SN bet and bet him money for cash now. Hard cash.

1 Like

I can’t do a screen name bet until after Charles beats Islam and your name gets changed idiot, you can’t do a screen name bet for the same Fight with two different people. I’ll bet him money through the cash app no problem. I told you what I was willing to bet and you wouldn’t even do it, If you was so confident, why don’t you even do 20 bucks? Jack. Cuz you’re not you just like talking shit… You wanted to ask something ridiculous but you won’t even bet a small amount. Jack and you’re about to disappear from this forum anyway after Islam gets his ass beat, You’re going to disappear quicker than that Gambino dude

2 Likes

I’ll post my betslip here.

This guy has been calling you for ages and you’re shook about losing money to him because you know Islam wins.

Nobody has been calling me for ages. I called you out and that other guy and told you I would bet you and all you guys had to do was PM me and I never got nothing from either of you. Who cares about your best slip? I’m asking for a private bet and you’re not willing to do that except run your damn mouth

1 Like

LOL!!!

1 Like

Fucking crickets from your ass and his ass since July 30 about betting. No PM or nothing, Y’all just talk shit

4 Likes

Bump that shit til October 22

2 Likes

1 Like

Merrispew is all talk, no balls

4 Likes

@Winston_Wolf Bumping! The days coming, Jack don’t be scared homie.

20 days

1 Like

Muslim dick wiffs will have a heart attack

1 Like