Metamoris Challeger Issue/Question?

For those of you that don't get over to the UG. There is this thread about Metamoris not paying people from the last tournament:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2463389/Metamoris-not-paying-its-athletes/?&page=1

This is my post from that thread:

For those that don't know Metamoris launched a very very ambitious grappling tournament. Supposedly they are holding a qualifying tournament in 24 locations on the same weekend. 16 spots for each of the 6 weight divisions x $125 x 24 locations = $288,000 that they just took in. There is some hearsay out there that this wont happen I'm also curious to see if they actually capped the registration at 16 spots like they said they would. If not they just took in more like $400,000. I'm not sure how they are planning on holding 24 events on the same weekend. No one has even talked about venues. Seems super sketchy.

Has anyone heard of someone registering and being told that they were too late? I received an email just a few days ago trying to get me to complete my registration and I'm in Phoenix. I personally know of 5 people already signed up on the day it came out and I certainly believe that there would have been enough interested to max out the 96 slots available. I'm worried that a lot of people are going to get taken on this and strung along waiting and waiting. If they are willing to screw over high profile athletes I would guess that they aren't too worried about some random hopefuls that paid $125. If anyone has heard more info on solid dates or venues in each city I would love to know.

Who didn't they pay? I haven't heard anything about former competitors not getting paid. Phone Post 3.0

BTTMike - Who didn't they pay? I haven't heard anything about former competitors not getting paid. Phone Post 3.0
I heard chael was one Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO - 
BTTMike - Who didn't they pay? I haven't heard anything about former competitors not getting paid. Phone Post 3.0

That seems to be the main one people are alluding to. If you check the thread from the UG I put in my first post there are several posters that say quite a few haven't been paid.

onyx2002 -
KenShamrockWOOOOO - 

That seems to be the main one people are alluding to. If you check the thread from the UG I put in my first post there are several posters that say quite a few haven't been paid.
Babalu

Joe got partial

For the OP, did your credit card get charged ? Phone Post 3.0

Can someone bump the thread on the Ug? I'm on the app Phone Post 3.0

I was so close to putting my card info in but was hesitant since they had so many issue with credit cards being double and triple charged previously. Also I couldn't wrap my head around why they needed three days for a tournament that for everyone would consist of only three matches. Then I started thinking about the logistics of running tournaments in 24 cities at the same time and figured that the Olympics doesn't even try to pull that off.

Logistics sound pretty impossible. Imagine the mat space needed for 24 simultaneous tournaments. How does the timeframe work out having 16 competitors split into 4's doing 10 min round robin?

I know somebody that signed up, he's a talented guy I hope it works out for his sake. Phone Post 3.0

I was hesitant because of all the previous mentioned stuff. I signed up hopping that if we support them they will support us. Definite sounds like a logistics nightmare to run. Phone Post 3.0

Neal Zumbro - I was hesitant because of all the previous mentioned stuff. I signed up hopping that if we support them they will support us. Definite sounds like a logistics nightmare to run. Phone Post 3.0
Was your credit card charged ? You may have put in your info, but can you verify if it was charged? That's the important issue Phone Post 3.0

The Maestro -
Neal Zumbro - I was hesitant because of all the previous mentioned stuff. I signed up hopping that if we support them they will support us. Definite sounds like a logistics nightmare to run. Phone Post 3.0
Was your credit card charged ? You may have put in your info, but can you verify if it was charged? That's the important issue Phone Post 3.0
It was charged. I then emailed with someone from Meramoris and they confirmed my registration, but when I sign in to edit my info it doesn't have my details saved and wants me fill back out the info including payment. Phone Post 3.0