MFC 34

Just put it on and I hear schiavello say "MFC 34 total recall, the only thing missing is a hooker with 3 breasts" Phone Post

Hey thanks man. I forgot it was on. official discussion thread !!! Phone Post

First fight was quick but man that comment made my night Phone Post

Just got it on, Lima is fighting, who won the first round?

The Lima's sure are fun to watch Phone Post

AXS is not available on TWC so I will just lurk and wish I was one of the cool kids watching this card. Phone Post

This ref sucks. He totally missed the eye poke, and he completely late stopping the fight.

Anybody still watching?  Was that just a regular shot to Tim Hague's eye or an eye poke?  Tough loss for Tim.  

It didn't look like a poke on the replay. Good fight Phone Post

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - This ref sucks. He totally missed the eye poke, and he completely late stopping the fight.

The way Tim was wincing, it seemed it.  I missed it.  That blows.  Commentators didn't say shit. 

Just watched the replay.  Closed fist, but swiped over the eye.  Not an eye poke in my opinion, but probably hurt like ass. 

hope adam lynn wins the rematch anybody know where a guy can stream this?

victorchensky - hope adam lynn wins the rematch anybody know where a guy can stream this?

Check your messages

thx guys but there is a big white box in the middle of the screen anybody know how to fix it?

nm thx guys

I wouldn't mind a PM... :)

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 

AXS is not available on TWC so I will just lurk and wish I was one of the cool kids watching this card. Phone Post

message sent if still interested.

Caught_clean - I wouldn't mind a PM... :)

done

Why can't I rewind my damn HD DVR ? Phone Post

ow that hurts, lol.