MICAH MILLER's PRO DEBUT 4/28/06

Sidemount, Micah thought that was the coolest thing, and an honor to boot. His stand up is trying to get off the chain. Its improved 2 tons.
TTT for the future green namer!

Tim

olskool-he fared much better than I do! lol.

Sidemount,
I spoke with Micah today. He is excited about coming up and hopefully fighting. I believe he is just waiting for the invite.

Tim

TTT for Micah !

Shane

consider it done!

ttt for a bad mofo!

good luck micah!!if you have time this sunday i know there will be a couple of guys at the hardcore gym at 1:00

it would be great if you stopped by so we could catch a roll.

TTT for Micah and crew. Its a week away and I can hardly wait! Also TTT for his opponent and his crew as well!
Good luck to both fighters. I hope both come out relatively unscathed and look forward to the show.

TTT

Tim

This at 145?

Cliff,
145 is my understanding, but I am not absolutely positive. Are you gonna be there? Ill but you a beer.

Tim

We have had Micah at the gym the past few days. His game gets better and better everytime I see him. Always a pleasure having him in the room. You did good Tim. You have to good boys in Micah and Cole.

ttt

Rory,
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the help Adam, yourself and crew have given Cole and micah when they have sought to mix up training partners or train with friends they are ussually unable to see. My part has always been easy.
Thanks again, goodluck in the future and I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely, Tim

good luck to micah..
Larry is a great guy and respects micah very much
ttt for a great fight!

p.s. START FIGHTING OUT OF TOWN GUYS!!!!!

Good luck to both fighters. I am sure both have been training hard. Mad props to PRAXIS, our friends at HARDCORE in Athens and Velocity for helping the fighters get ready.
GO TEAM PRAXIS
Tim

TTT

MICAH!!!!!!!!!

TTT

This kid is a bull at 145lbs. Micah rd. 1 by ref stoppage. ttt

Micah "El Toro Pequeño" Miller!!!!!!!!!!