MICAH MILLER's PRO DEBUT 4/28/06

Micah Miller of TEAM PRAXIS will be making his PRO DEBUT against MR. Larry Landry April 28 at KNUCKLE UP! Micah is the ISCF SE Amatuer Champ and is looking forward to fighting a very tough Mr. Landry. Micah has been traiing hard and watching his diet. Thanks go out to CAM, MATHEW, Team Praxis members and Micahs other training partners. I look forward to an awsome event and a great crowd. Look for Micah to bring it with his "let it all hang out" style.
Thanks also go out to the nice people from KNUCKLE UP for sharing this opportunity with MICAH.

GO MICAH
GO TEAM PRAXIS

ttt for one tough kid!

TTT for Micah and Team Praxis

I'm predicting a tko finish in the first for micah good luck bro wish i could be there. tough fight for landry  props for steping up though he was a tough amateur i just think he might be a bit outclassed

Good luck Micah!

TTT fro Micah and Team PRAXIS.

Tim

GO PRAXIS

i wish you loosers would quit fighting my teamates so i can stop this "taking no sides" thing....

anyways, good luck to u micah
i got a kiss waitng on you after the fight!!!!!

RAN, email me: timinmacon@aol.com

Tim

Cmom fellas, keep it to the top?

TTT fro Praxis and crew.

tim

bump

Fabes said bump, so do it.

Tim

ttt

cole says do it lets see some support from someone besides micahs brother and father make him feel good

true dat

word

TTT for my boy!!!!

ttt for Micah in his pro coming out party- way I see it he was a pro every time I saw him fight. I guess he just got his card -- good luck Micah -- dem Miller's is some bad boys -took after their ol Man I suppose.
Jack

MIcah Miller gonna be in the house!
They got it from their mom. Their dads a peace loving, tree hugging pacifest.

Tim

micah by sword and stone rd 1

good luck. good ground game, seen him wrestle Lytle.

ttt for the miller crew!