Michael Bisping had $500K offer to fight Jake Paul

Michael Bisping was offered the first swing at YouTube sensation Jake Paul, who instead booked an August bout with former UFC champion Tyron Woodley.

Bisping only has one eye though lol

1 Like

First a guy with one hip. Then a guy with one eye. Now a guy with one brain cell.

9 Likes

Dj Mikey b would box his face off and then play a dope set at his own afterparty

3 Likes

Mike would beat his ass. Mike’s movement is awesome. Jake would have big problems with that.

1 Like

Trifecta!

bisping doesnt need to be ko’d again, he already has brain damage

I’d wear an eye patch and beat the brakes off Jake Paul for $500k.

was this just boxing?

i’d like to see paul challenge steven seagal. that’s a win-win for everyone.

4 Likes

Do you guys see what these Paul brothers are doing? They are average boxers, at best. But they are master manipulators and they use social media to do it. They will NEVER offer a boxing match, that is sanctioned, with judges, to a real professional boxer!! They always try to get MMA fighters that were wrestlers first. Askren, Woodley, Bisping… all these guys were wrestlers that later learned to strike from a MMA perspective. Paul brothers are cowards, and will never try to fight real pro boxers in a sanctioned boxing match. To do that would show just how pathetic they really are.

Who the fuck calls out a guy with one eye for a boxing match?

1 Like

ttt

They are youtubers, not boxers. Not like they are pro boxers calling out MMA fighters. they are dong right and the fun way. If the MMA fighters cant beat these guys in an art they train in all the time, some for decades now, they need to reevaluate their boxing skills. And they all think they can beat the bros as well. Its only pathetic to haters who have to whine and complain. Enjoy it, have fun with some diffrent types of fights that bring in a big buzz. Paul bros getting KO’d by some no name 5-0 boxer is boring as fuck. BTW, the other brother is fighting who this weekend?

1 Like

Even with one eye Bisping fucks him up.

1 Like

I think one of them is fighting a real boxer this weekend. I don’t think the could get it sanctioned with an 0-0 pro vs a big name boxer. So why do you care if it’s “sanctioned?”

1 Like

Because no sanctioned fight has ever been “rigged”. Ever.

because without sanction there is no winner…it’s a joke. Mayweather could hit him 150 times to Paul’s one hit… and it will be declared a tie. It’s a joke.

Should have luis beat the fuck out of both of them.