Michael Bisping is a damn good fighter

I don't care who you are, or what you think of him. Michael Bisping is a damn good fighter. I agree, he is very under rated.

First of all, he doesn't get NEARLY enough credit for his ground game. A lot of people act like he's a bum with his wrestling skills. He has fought a handful of great wrestlers in Chael Sonnen, Rashad Evans and Matt Hamill.

His wrestling defense is top notch. While he has pretty good takedown defense, it was shown he CAN be taken down, but what's even more impressive, is his all around wrestling defense. He has an uncanny ability to get himself out of bad positions, and take very little damage on the ground.

He's always pushing the pace. He's never running away from his opponent, and he has a lot of heart.

As it was mentioned last night, he's only truly been defeated once, by Dan Henderson. In my honest opinion, his fights with Chael Sonnen and Rashad Evans could have easily gone either way. His fight with Matt Hamill could have also gone either way.

Michael Bisping is definitely a top ranked fighter, and he deserves the respect for his abilities.

He looked damn good last night.

He lost, but he did better than I thought he would. 

Most under-rated!

He gets top marks for his defensive game, no doubt.

It's his lack of offensive tools that will always hold him back.

Bat21 -  He gets top marks for his defensive game, no doubt.

It's his lack of offensive tools that will always hold him back.

This.

He's got good take down defense and is extremely hard to keep down.

But this isn't football, defense doesn't win championships. Phone Post