Michael Bisping sees deez tings

Funny guy!

21 Likes

Bisping is cool with me - legend of the sport

6 Likes

Humble Bisping is awesome

4 Likes

He has become more likeable with time, he just needs to keep his eye on the prize. I’ll keep an eye out for what he does next.

11 Likes

Booo… You suck! Get off the stage!

7 Likes

Eye will see myself out.

14 Likes

Bisping is a legend, I used to think he was incredibly annoying, and the UFC 100 Dan HendersoN KO was one of my favorite for a long time.

Now he may be my favorite announcers/personalities.

Felder+Bisping+Fitzgerald is closing in on Rogan+Cormier+Anik.

As far as Youtube personalities, Bisping is the best, along with DC. Unlike Sonnen who will say literally anything for clicks.

4 Likes

Eye Get Your Point

1 Like

I will always hate spitsping

4 Likes

I don’t know if Bisping changed or I changed but I remember not finding him likable at all, now I think he’s great. On the contrary, I used to find O’Malley likable, now just super annoying.

1 Like

Mike has matured. He used to get eyerate over everything like when he was on TUF and he was a foul mouthed villainous limey Brit.

3 Likes

Naaaah
Fook Bisping
As a fighter he was either meh or a dirty dog
As a commentator he can always turn the commentary into something about himself
He is to UFC commentary what Brendan Schaub is to comedy
Absolute shite
The only reason he is still on telly is for the UK UFC market
Knob jockey

2 Likes

Love bisping. Best fighter come commentator there is also

I feel you on this.

On a separate note, it bothered me a lot that Dan intentionally struck an opponent who he knew was unconscious.

Getting back to Bisping, my hate for him stems from TUF 3.

Bisping hated Matt Hamill, who was one of the nicest guys.

The coaches even pulled Bisping aside and basically said WTF is wrong with you?

Bisping’s issue was that Matt would go hard when rolling but that was due to the fact that the Hamill is deaf and wasnt able to hear coaches or his opponents.

If you (not you but anyone) was to go back and watch TUF 3, youll see that Bisping was truly an asshole.

Although Ive come to hate him less, from that point forward, everything about the guy seemed fake.

1 Like

He was one of the most hated people in MMA history for years. The stuff with Hendo, spitsbing, Bispings island etc. I think what happened was people kind of warmed to him over time just through the crazy longevity he had. It also definitely helped that he got the whole feel good upset title win in the twilight of his career over a generally not well liked opponent. I guess he mellowed and matured over time as well.

2 Likes

I always thought the hate for him was over the top. He talked trash but was a blue-collar type fighter who outworked a lot of guys. His ko of a cocky Rockhold was a great moment for mma.

Still Better than fucking Goldy.

MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb

I had the same experience with Rousey. Once I saw her as a coach opposite Tate on TUF, never liked her again.

1 Like