Michael Bisping trains for Denis Kang UFC 105

ramit upper: doesn't take much thought, once bisping finally fought a top 10 MW, he got owned in every aspect of the fight :) his takedown attempt even made dan smile because it was so pathetic.

www.rmhtoronto.org/ 

Ahh hell I'll give you $200 to your $100 for my charity. Is that called 2 to 1 odds?

You guys are so negative sometimes it's disapointing. Thanks for posting the vid :)

RedTamponUK - You guys are so negative sometimes it's disapointing. Thanks for posting the vid :)

nah just a bigger fan of kang :)

Hessian - www.rmhtoronto.org/ 

Ahh hell I'll give you $200 to your $100 for my charity. Is that called 2 to 1 odds?

aahhhhhhh!!!!! thats beautiful!!!

i like those odds!!!

may the best man win!!!!(me)

i will set up a paypal acount!(i expect you to do the same,if you dont already have one?)

dont worry!! i will stay in regular contact!!(whether you like it or not!! ...hehe)

*imaginary handshake!

cheers!!!

just to be clear!! if kang wins ..i pay you 100$ ,

if bisping wins ..you pay me 200$

DEAL!!!! (no turning back now!!!)

i'm a huge fan of Kang. I hope he wins. Also, LOL @ the mudnamer/bluenamer bullshit, shut your ass. Instead of starting a dumbass debate, go to the gym and train. Hmm...let me see, my join date, yeah, been doing this shit a long time. Instead of bashing, why don't you put a sock in your mouth and just say who you feel is goign to win.

CWolvie - i'm a huge fan of Kang. I hope he wins. Also, LOL @ the mudnamer/bluenamer bullshit, shut your ass. Instead of starting a dumbass debate, go to the gym and train. Hmm...let me see, my join date, yeah, been doing this shit a long time. Instead of bashing, why don't you put a sock in your mouth and just say who you feel is goign to win.

ok

*sock in mouth,ass shut!

bisping will win!!!

If Kang wins you give my charity $100 US and if Bisping wins I'll give $200 US to your charity of choice.

The loser pays directly to the charity.

One of us will have to show proof of the charity payment to the other. Just wanted to clear up that payment will go directly to the charity.

Good luck.

Hessian - If Kang wins you give my charity $100 US and if Bisping wins I'll give $200 US to your charity of choice.

The loser pays directly to the charity.

One of us will have to show proof of the charity payment to the other. Just wanted to clear up that payment will go directly to the charity.

Good luck.

haha ..ok

i was going to suggest the "ramit saturday night fund"

..but i will take your word & select a charity!

dont worry!! win or lose?, i will honour this bet!

I am not a Bisping fan but I think he'll beat Kang.

stevekt - I am not a Bisping fan but I think he'll beat Kang.

correctamundo stevieboy!!

alot of people on this site have capitualated to their emotions on this one!

i find it amusing that some people actually seem to feel genuine hatred for a fighter that they have never met!??

but "HESSIAN" has made an OFFICIAL bet with me on the outcome of this fight!

he hasn`t replied to me yet but i assume he will be a man of his word?

afterall he is a bluenamer!!!(more trustworthy than those scummy mudnamers!!!)

i predict the "dogs trust"UK will be recieving a payment of $200 frm "HESSIAN"

war bisping!!

the irony of this bet is that .....if you dont pay?

....then your name will infact be .....mud!!

hehe

KhunMaiMeeSamong - 
ramit upper -

if you accept a 100$ bet i will purchase a blue name!(good investment imo)

link is in the upper left hand corner, just fyi.

i dont get it?

if you want me to take it seriously then please try and think of a better name than "ronald mcdonald!!!!"

i am assuming this is just a very weak troll attempt?

If you have time ramit please post a link to your charity.

Hessian - If you have time ramit please post a link to your charity.

no problem mate

ive never posted a link before as im a bit of an internet "noob", but ill work on it

cheers

Hit html, then I think it's forth from the right. A box pops up and you put the link in.

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/howtohelp/donations/

is that ok?

www.dogstrust.org.uk/howtohelp/donations/ 

Hessian - www.dogstrust.org.uk/howtohelp/donations/ 

thanks

would you be interested in upping the ante a little?

how about a 1 month s/n bet also?(just for fun)

I'm not interested in a S/N bet.

Someone else might be interested in a SN bet with you.

Although you might want to change your name to blue to show you are infact living up to your word.