Michael Bisping trains for Denis Kang UFC 105

Hessian - I'm not interested in a S/N bet.

Someone else might be interested in a SN bet with you.

Although you might want to change your name to blue to show you are infact living up to your word.

ok, i`ll get a blue name as i said i would

im sure someone else will accept a s/n bet?

may the best man win

good luck

Bispings looking good. Hope he stops saying YEAH every time he throws a punch, sort of telegraphs it because he dosnt do it on faints

ramit upper - the irony of this bet is that .....if you dont pay?

....then your name will infact be .....mud!!

hehe
irony/o:hsb/o:hsb/o:hw 1 /o:hm|??r?n?; ?i?rn?|/o:pr/o:prongrp/o:hwgrpnoun /o:ps( pl. /o:syntax-nies/o:inf)/o:infgrp/o:prelimthe expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect /o:def/o:lbl“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony. /o:exSee note at wit /o:x/o:xref./o:xrefgrp• /o:lbla state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result /o:def/o:lbl[with clause /o:syntax/o:gramgrpthe irony is that I thought he could help me.

/o:ex/o:exgrp/o:ms/o:specuse/o:sense/o:sb

coincidence/o:hsb/o:hsb/o:hsb/o:hw |k??ins?d?ns; -?dens|/o:pr/o:prongrp/o:hwgrpnoun/o:ps/o:prelim/o:sna remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection /o:def/o:lblit's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations /o:ex/o:lblthey met by coincidence/o:bold./o:ex/o:exgrp/o:sense/o:sb

I think Kang's going to break mentally

I really like both these guys and it's a shame one has to lose

While Kang may have a technical advantage in most areas, I think he'll make one too many mistakes/will have a lapse in focus which will cost him and when he's on the downhill he won't come back mentally

Bisping by split dec.

it will be interesting to see how bisping does without the HUGE psychological distraction that is coaching on TUF.

ramit upper 3t for you

ill be home in 2-4 days and will get them dogs their coin

pm me your email and ill send the receipt of payment