Michael Bisping vs Thales Leites face off

UFC Fight Night Glasgow Michael Bisping vs Thales Leites face off

sorry guys wrong one

Thanks for posting, voted up.

Cliff Notes from Bisping in first vid:

Looking forward to putting Leites away infront of UK crowd.
Excited for first ufc in Scotland.
Fine with iv ban if it stops doping.
Steroid abusers should get life ban. Phone Post 3.0

dont forget he blamed his rockhold loss on an early headbutt

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Cliff Notes from Bisping in first vid:

Looking forward to putting Leites away infront of UK crowd.
Excited for first ufc in Scotland.
Fine with iv ban if it stops doping.
Steroid abusers should get life ban. Phone Post 3.0

thanks for that

I have Thales Leites by anything he wants

Leites may retire Bisping here. Phone Post 3.0

hard to predict the outcome on this one

I'm going with the count on this one. I see Leites having problems getting Bisping to the ground to use his BJJ.

Bisping is the better striker, and yes Leites has improved with his striking, but I still think Bisping is faster, better technique.

Bisping needs to try to finish this one big. If Leites does score a TD then I could see that being a deciding factor in the fight. It's gotta stay standing for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

I can see a possible decision but not sure which way it will go

I just checked my betting app and they both at minus 110, wtf is that common Phone Post 3.0

some crazy odds

Leites has been crushing guys lately, really curious to see how his improved skillset goes up against the extremely well rounded bisping. Phone Post 3.0

Hard fight for bisping, if he wins this then I'd be impressed. Phone Post 3.0

Braziliam - Hard fight for bisping, if he wins this then I'd be impressed. Phone Post 3.0

You will be. Bisping has been working hard recently, people have started to count out the Count, but you can count on him putting a beating on Leites, taking into account the home crowd advantage.

Frobenius -
Braziliam - Hard fight for bisping, if he wins this then I'd be impressed. Phone Post 3.0

You will be. Bisping has been working hard recently, people have started to count out the Count, but you can count on him putting a beating on Leites, taking into account the home crowd advantage.
You can count on the count to put Leites out for the count. Phone Post 3.0

i like the word play on that one lol

both have different styles of fighting